Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
twisted custom atv is finishing up testing on thier griz 6". if it is anything like thier bute lift i would give them a call.
^:agreed:... Mark over at Twisted will take care of ya. His lifts are nice, and affordable. If I could do it all over again I'd have a TC Lift under my brute instead of Catvos.... mainly because I have $3k tied up in my lift as opposed to about half that amount for one of his.:nutkick:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a gorilla lift on my rhino, and had a lot of problems with the components. Bent a couple a-arms, bent upper shock mounts. With all the trouble I had with it I wish I would have spent the extra cash on the catvos. Catvos builds all their stuff in house, gorilla has everything outsourced overseas, that's why the lift parts aren't as strong. But I have been looking at the twisted customs for my grizzly

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I know emc had the 6" Gorilla on his and gave that bike pure hell, and I want to say he had around 24" GC with the 32" Backs...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I don't know I wouldn't trade the Bruit for a Grizz.(Because) It's too Dangerous walking home and leaving your bike stuck in the mud round here... LOL :haha:Like the lift...nice bike

21 - 26 of 26 Posts