Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Gorilla stage 1 spacer spring lift for $75 shipped.Its just like the one on Highlifter that i installed on my bike.Its located in Ga and can be shipped ASAP if somebody needs it.This kit fits Brute's,Can Am outlanders/renegade and Honda Rincon's.

Here's a picture.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Do you like yours??? how much lift you get???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i didnt measure it before and after,spring spacers dont give as much lift as a bracket lift does it stiffins up the shocks more than anything.It would work great on a 08 and up Brute to get that ground clearence back.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
r they hard to install?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
You'll have to do the same process as swapping a spring you'll just be adding the spacer on when yer doing it.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Been thinking on getting some but dont know allot about them other then what I have been trying to research in the post.............

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
ya', the spacers change the preload of the springs, and if there is any sag in the spring, then it WILL lift it to the point of the max shock extension..
So say, if you got 1 inch of slack in your springs, then typically you will get that one inch back...
Depending on the shock, and the springs, it may or may not be a bumpy ride..
It helped the rears on mine with the spacer, it is not by any means bumpy.....
They are a good upgrade for those that dont want abracket lift, or that there isnt one available for it...

The outty, it has a bracket lift on front, but on the rear you cant put bracket on with out having axle troubles.... So the spacer works great..... It will also sit down in the Azz less while riding which when it sits down, you lose clearance.. Same principle with carrying a passenger......

LOL sorry for the long winded.. And didnt mean to hi jack either...

Reactions: phreebsd

·
Registered
226 Posts
i have a bout 1.5 inches on the softest setting and arround 2 on hardest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts