Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if there has already been a thread written about this, i didnt see one so ill go ahead and ask? Im looking into getting a new set of aftermarket axels, so my question is would I be happy with Rhino axels or should I just bite the bullet and go with Gorrila axels? Is there really that big of a difference between them besides the price (Gorrila-$1500.00/ Rhino-$800.00) Does anyone run Rhino axels and if so how satisfied are you with them?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Rhino all the way, spend the rest on some other mods. Most people on this site will tell you the same, and not only because there a sponsor. They really are as good or better the gorrilas.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Always wanted to know that myself and figured superatv has some really nice stuff and great customer service so I would never buy anything else

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Rhino FTW! I love mine, they are working great for me. Got some miles on em now, and they are holding up real well... 31's and gear reduction on 2" rdc and hl springs. I was doing some pretty good wheelies the other day in the nasty...all held up great

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Gorilla=JUNK!! Big name, quality sucks, and rhino axles are flat out a better axle. I will NEVER buy another gorilla axle as long as I live.

Yes, I have had both. Gorilla cages are weak, small and do not last. The articulation is very tight making the axles pop out of the diffs.
I will support, defend and continue to buy rhino axles for every bike or SxS I ever own. For a bunch less money the quality surpasses anything the engineers at gorilla can dream of.
This is based on my past experience...not a guess or thought I have!!

Maragdaquiriscrewalottaonthebeach....that's how I'm rolling!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya thats what i figured. I looked at the specs and it seems like their made from the same material (4340 chromoly steel), i just couldnt figure out why the price difference.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Rhino is cheaper and you get a 10% discount to MIMB Members too.;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ I didnt know that, thats def. a plus. I guess ill be giveing the guys at Superatv a call soon.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Gorilla is trying to get rich on one sale superatv is getting rich on alot of sales that is the price difference

·
Registered
141 Posts
i have both and they are doing equally the same. but rhino was 200$$ cheaper. rhino FTW

·
Registered
761 Posts
I love my rhinos hold up great had a boot rip and got sand all in It long story short it broke and sent It back on a Monday and was ready to ride by Friday and that was a while back no problems now hold up to everything I put it threw.

·
Vendor
164 Posts
You wont be disappointed with our Rhino Brand Axles I can assure you of that! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or give us a call at (812)574-7777. Already stated but don't forget to enter in MIMBFORUM at checkout to receive 10% off.

KAWASAKI BRUTE FORCE AXLES - RHINO BRAND AXLES

·
Registered
325 Posts
Anyone try the Wild Boar axles? They suppose to be made of chromoly and have 1 year warranty as well? Also, I hear a lot of people say that the stock axle is the best axle to run.. Any truth to that? I too want to get another set of axles so I have trail spares.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have broken both Gorilla axles and Rhino axles on my Brute. The gorillas cages always gave first, and to the Rhino I twistesd the splines off in my front dif. Either way I only run Rhino's now because of cost.

·
Registered
82 Posts
so from reading this Rhino axles in my grizzly 660 with 29.5s would be good right?... i only need to replace the rear axles as of right now..

·
Registered
427 Posts
If i ever do snap a shaft, ima be going with rhinos.

·
Registered
82 Posts
thanks for the info.. iv looked and looked to see if anyone has them on their grizzly 660 but i didnt really find anything

·
Registered
201 Posts
well when i do finally get the money to buy new axels, they will def be rhino brand. for 2 reasons. #1 all i hear and see is good things about them, #2 they are affordable..
super atv all the way

1 - 20 of 29 Posts