Mud in My Blood Forum banner

got a question

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  surelly09 
#1 ·
can you put the dyntec chip on a 650i and will it still adjust the transmission and reve and all the other stuff?? also what about the set up to add more spark to ur spark plug that worth it??

#2 ·
Not sure i follow you here. But i think your asking will a Dynatech CDI work on a Brute 650I and the answer is yes.The Dynatech CDI will advance you timing as well as remove the reverse limiter and low end retard. It will also do away with Limp mode( I think) and raise the stock rev limiter.

#5 ·

FS Ignitions (Programmable) Kawasaki 2005-2007 Brute Force 650/750

SKU:DFS2-15PWeight:2.0000In Lb.Price: $349.99

#4 ·
he's correct. just looked it up on dynatek's site. This is what they list for the ignition unit.
Improved Timing Curves
Higher Rev Limit
Removed Reverse Rev Limit
Overrides belt indicator for full performance at all times
Easier Starting
Increased Spark Energy
Improved Throttle Response
Easier Starting
Plug-In Module Replacement (Easy Mounting

as far as removing the limp mode and 100 hour belt check i think that's copperhead.

#10 ·
how hard is it to keep a cd player dry in a 6in audio pipe
i built the pipe but now i got to lookin and it doesnt seem easy

#11 ·
they make marine covers that will handle splashes and such. most people use an mp3 player. they make boxes specific to mp3 players that make them waterproof.

#12 ·
A Dynatek CDI is proabably the best Mod I have done to mine. It will make the carb models come alive. Mine is the Non- Programmable one and its well worth every penny. It will also remove the 100 hour belt light...

#13 ·
similar question

has anyone used the moose utilities brand atv power module? I found one on ebay for 89.95 and was wondering if it's worth getting. Thanks

#14 ·
it removes the low end retard and raises the rev limit i believe.
Those two things alone should bring about some more smiles.

#15 ·
I have the moose and it just does away with the low speed restriction
Thats the main thing you'll notice with a module/cdi when installed on the carb brutes.
I ran a dynatec on mine once and didnt "feel" much gain over the module from it but im sure it was there but the one thing i did notice is the famous dyna miss, with that said my jetting wasnt right at that time also. There all good just get one!!!

#19 ·
You will love it....if you have a misfire at part throttle shim your needles 0.040 its on Dyna's website. I did it to mien and it went away. You have any problems finding shims please let me know. I still have about 12 of them left. I have trouble finding the correct size so when I did I bought a lot of them.:rockn:

#23 ·
that's what we're all about round here!
DIY and save some cash. :werd:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.