Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
man i love it and can feel a def noticable difference in bottom end for sure. my only thing is it runs perfect and idles perfectly but smokes when i first crank it just poof and it is done after that is it perfect and only does it when i first start like i said and i would hate to have to spend 200-250 for a programmer when it runs awesome just the smoke gots me thinking if i should get one or not but my header pipe isnt glowing red after its hot so i dont think it is lean i dont know though otherwise here is the good news vids lol

atv vids :: MOV02308.flv video by Rebel4142 - Photobucket

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
cool... its quiet but still has that nice low toned growl..

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love it, it is quiet and yet a rumble, best part is tomm i will get a vid of my buddy's stock brute exhaust vs mine right next to each others. just for yall :rockn:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
sounds like i want the xl :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea steve you will want the xl for sure, as for me im so glad i went with the reg and would not change a thing

·
Registered
210 Posts
Awesome man!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i love mine for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Do a plug check lilbigtonka just to be sure.

Sounds nice. You gonna install the exhaust snorkel?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah but only when we go to the big mud holes i dont need it for around here since i know when to stay on the throttle but those unfamiliar places always had me worried ;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well this morning i went out and cranked it and rode it around and stuff and no smoke when i crank it up. awesome maybe i dont need one after all and metal man i think im going ot check the plugs after i ride all day to see what it looks like for sure after a little ride thanks for the input though

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
might have been oil in it from manufactoring

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Very Nice.....I hope mine gets here soon....

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man everytime i ride with it it just makes me mad that i didnt get it sooner i love it more and more and the sound is perfect couldnt get no better for me atleast

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
yeah that sound is what I'm looking for. When we go to parks I like for mine to be loud but at the hutning club we dont run pipes but I hate the stock one so i may be investing in this one for everything.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Sounds awesome dude. My PC crashed and just got it back! The XL should be here this week and Ill get a clip on. So you could definately tell a difference in power/torque just from exhaust?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
o yeah i had alot of trouble plling it up in high on this grass in the yard but now i dont even give it half throttle and it is almost on the back racks honestly i cant wait to see it with a programmer when i get more greenbacks

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I hear ya on the "greenbacks"!! Finaly got my XL in yesterday and installed this morning......how the heck do I get video on to MIMB????????? I have it saved to my puter...............................Any help?

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
upload it to youtube, then just paste the url in here and it will automatically embed the video for you.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 40 Posts