Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres the pic of the sticker for the trailer and i bought shirts for everybody in the crew.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
**** yes! I dont know what I'd put it on, but I Got to get me one too! haha...

YOU ROCK :rockn:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
awesome :rockn:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet:agreed:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I can't wait to see someone's face at CAW!!
:rockn: !!

Too freakin cool!! it's a mimb bog team!!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am sure a certain group will love that huh.:rockn::aargh4:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Have any problems putting it on? I tried making it as easy as possible by marking your centers. It should hold up good. I use 6 year Oracal outdoor vinyl....top of the line.

Donna

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Donna I bet that one was pretty easy to weed out huh.....? ;)

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was a little windy and i got off my marks a little.so its not perfectly straight but it will bo but i can always do another one.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I did all mine easily. That tool rocks.
I got them down to about 45 seconds each

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
i havent had to trash any yet. I've only done a few though since I was having to do them w/ my pocket knife. It wasnt too bad but I imagine the tool will make it much easier! I did pull the DOT off of one of them though, and had to line it back up. lol :)

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
Can i get one of these stickers for the back window of my truck without the www. and the .com ?

·
Registered
317 Posts
i havent had to trash any yet. I've only done a few though since I was having to do them w/ my pocket knife. It wasnt too bad but I imagine the tool will make it much easier! I did pull the DOT off of one of them though, and had to line it back up. lol :)

You should be getting it today. I had to stop picking on Steve and forget something of yours.....

Donna

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
I understand. Not trying to diss the website. Just think to put it on my everyday truck it would look good without it. If they decide not it is completely understandable. If not without it do the mimb part big and just kinda shrink down the .com some

1 - 20 of 27 Posts