1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
In my opinion, it will be just as hard b/c you still have to do everything the same minus cut the pipe to length. Which I think is worth the few 100$ you'll save ;-)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Wow thats alot of snorkeling to do

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Man those grizzly's are a pain to snorkel, I now see why my bro never snorkeled his.
Same reason my buddy didnt eather and still b****** about getting water in his motor.They dont look fun to do.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But there is a need to do it just as with any bike

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We shall see, bc my buddy is bout to his and I'm right behind him. I just bought one tonight for my wife. It'll be hard but doable.

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
The people I know that have done it have used all flex hose except for the connections & tops.... You just have to keep it away from the heat, which is why Im guessing this guy wrapped his.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah. Heat is the issue

·
Registered
28 Posts
The adapter plate that u buy for the air box that ive seen had 3/4 90 coming up out of the air box hooking to 3/4 rubber radiator hose going to the front then hooked back togeither for a single intake snorkel using a 2in pipe cap with 3/4 galvanized nipples treaded in like he did his vent lines. But it is a PAIN 2 snorkel the intake espically dealing with the gas tank but if u do alot of hard riding dealing away with the nutbuster is a must but that was the best write up ive ever read on a grizzly snorkeling job & the vent line going into the pipe is a great idea IMO

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, it was super detailed. This Grizz is for my wife. I doubt she will ever purposely hop off in anything too awful deep, but just in case the bottom falls out from under her, Id like to have a snorkel there. She aint skeert now to get in some junk, but she aint extreme.

·
Registered
603 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts