Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here It Is, Folks, And It Is Bad News: Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out...

Here it is, folks, and it is bad news: Obama

i honestly hope it doesn't get this far ....our country is really going to **** now that mr. obama is in for another 4 years ....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well I am going to hate to say it this way, they can kiss my arse. Sure I will give you my guns, oh wait I don't have any being y'all were coming to get um I went ahead an traded to the local drug dealer for these twanky FO's my Chevy is sittin on, go see him. Lol see how the government likes that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
who voted for this ***** hole ???!!!!!!:aargh4:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well out of all of the guns I have not a single one is registered to me and for the future guns guess ill just get them the illegal way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
He boyz I'm from ont Canada and they did that to us years ago long arm guys it was bullshit we fought it for years and just last year they did away with it u boyz have fun don't stop fighting it cause the people that kill other people don't go by any laws it just makes it hard for the working man that hunts and **** b.s boyz fight it

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts
Support the NRA. That's one of the best ways to help fight it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Figured it would be coming sooner or later. He played it cool the first term, and now he's got complete control. They'll never find all of mine! :flames: And like :haha: said, support the NRA!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh trust me I will keep me a gun, weather its legal or illegal ...thts a right I was born with!

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I doubt this would ever pass but if it did. Good luck to them cause that's all they will get from me.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I doubt this would ever pass but if it did. Good luck to them cause that's all they will get from me.

same here ...i hope it don't pass but that dumb*** in office can get anything passed since dems. are on his side.... just don't come on my property to take anything...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Same here good luck getting mine.

·
Registered
752 Posts
same here ...i hope it don't pass but that dumb*** in office can get anything passed since dems. are on his side.... just don't come on my property to take anything...
Amen

·
Registered
160 Posts
NRA lifetime member here and ALL of my guns were bought from friends so none are in my name, the cases of ammo that gets delivered, well thats a different story.
It still amazes me the populous vote wasn't in his favor but the electoral college is what saved him, that antique system needs to be abolished.
IF we survive until 2016 d-bag Hillary will take his throne, but all these morons answer to the same power players so in the end were still screwed.

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
notice that springfield m1a is not on the list .. thats on my list to buy. and i already have a m1 and plenty of clips

·
Registered
160 Posts
I propose a gun ban for the secret service with o-hama whiles hes yet again in Hawaii on another tax payer paid week of off time, see how safe his *** would feel then :flames:
I hear the price of magpul ar 30 rd p-mags has went thru the roof, just like twinkies, every d-bag in the country is selling out at ourageous prices.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I don't care for Obama but I don't think it would've mattered who was in office after last week. I think he's just doing what he's being pushed to do its the freakin psychos that are to blame. I hate to say this cause I own 6 AR platform rifles myself but if that idiot hadn't had a AR-15 with hi cap mags I don't think he could've done that much damage in 3 mins I'd have to say if that had been one of my sons I'd trade my right to own one of those weapons for his life in a min.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i will use the words from my man uncle ted .. they ban guns i will start a petition to ban water so kids will not drown any more.. it is a sad day when some one shoots at innocent kids . i feel for those families i can't imagine the grief they are going threw i pray for them. but yea he had hi cap mags but lok where he was at he wasnt in public he was at a place thats suppose to be safe . people dont realize that he was shooting at kids not grown men and women .. i think gun bans are just going to create more violence . i dunno what this world is coming to and i have lost alot of respect for humanity over the last few years . i guess thats my country raising .. and i will say this again they will not get rid of the guns the government will just buy up all the ammo ... just my thoughts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
What I meant by the hi cap mags was atleast if he had be using a pistol with a single stack mag yes innocent people would've still lost their lives but he would've had to reload maybe someone in the faculty could've done something but when you've got 50 rds not much anyone could've done.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts