Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
I propose a gun ban for the secret service with o-hama whiles hes yet again in Hawaii on another tax payer paid week of off time, see how safe his *** would feel then :flames:
I hear the price of magpul ar 30 rd p-mags has went thru the roof, just like twinkies, every d-bag in the country is selling out at ourageous prices.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
Wow, she was very powerful.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I propose a gun ban for the secret service with o-hama whiles hes yet again in Hawaii on another tax payer paid week of off time, see how safe his *** would feel then
We'd probably be on to the vice president that same night if that went as public as all this gun ban stuff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Love when she said it was our right to protect our self from all of you guys up there!! so true!

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
Do any of yall notice how this sort of thing (mass shootings) doesn't really happen in the southern states? I think we all know why...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Have you seen the evidence pointing towards sandy hook being staged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
What happened at sandy hook is a tragedy no doubt about it but if for one second you think a gun ban policy is being considered to protect the lives children, then think of the policies in place that allow doctors to kill babies every day

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Do any of yall notice how this sort of thing (mass shootings) doesn't really happen in the southern states? I think we all know why...
In fact or out in the country its these liberals in the city thats screwing **** up.

·
Registered
131 Posts
http://oregonfirearms.org/2013/2013gunban/Biden Letter.pdf

From the desk of
Sheriff Tim Mueller
Linn County, Oregon
1115 SE Jackson St.
Albany, Oregon 97322
Phone: 541-967-3950
www.linnsheriff.org
January 14, 2013
Vice President Joe Biden
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20501
Dear Mr. Vice President,
I am Sheriff Tim Mueller, elected twice by the citizens of Linn County Oregon who have entrusted me
with a noble cause: to keep them and their families safe. My deputies and I take that responsibility very
seriously and, like you, have sworn to support the Constitution of the United States. I take that oath
equally as serious as protecting our citizens. I have worked for the people of Linn County for over 28
years as a member of the Linn County Sheriff’s Office as well as serving three years active duty as a
Military Police Officer in the US Army, where I also swore a similar oath.
In the wake of the recent criminal events, politicians are attempting to exploit the deaths of innocent
victims by advocating for laws that would prevent honest, law abiding Americans from possessing certain
firearms and ammunition magazines. We are Americans. We must not allow, nor shall we tolerate, the
actions of criminals, no matter how heinous the crimes, to prompt politicians to enact laws that will
infringe upon the liberties of responsible citizens who have broken no laws.
Any federal regulation enacted by Congress or by executive order of the President offending the
constitutional rights of my citizens shall not be enforced by me or by my deputies, nor will I permit the
enforcement of any unconstitutional regulations or orders by federal officers within the borders of Linn
County Oregon.
In summary, it is the position of this Sheriff that I refuse to participate, or stand idly by, while my citizens
are turned into criminals due to the unconstitutional actions of misguided politicians.
Respectfully,
Sheriff Tim Mueller
Linn County Oregon

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yea he probably doesn't read any of this stuff.He is on a mission from the beginning to disarm all of us.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not sure if its just my area but even buying handgun ammo is scarce right now. Can't ever find 9mm and the choices on the .45 and .40 are the cheap cheap stuff.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Bushmaster Ar15s are priced at 2K used around here before this bill u could buy one for 800-1000 new

2010 mud pro
31 laws HL wheels
PC3 and HMF
SLD delete
Racked
Clutch kit
L.A Boyz
"you know your a cat owner when you can seriously ask if you can fit 34s with a 2" lift"

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bushmaster Ar15s are priced at 2K used around here before this bill u could buy one for 800-1000 new

2010 mud pro
31 laws HL wheels
PC3 and HMF
SLD delete
Racked
Clutch kit
L.A Boyz
"you know your a cat owner when you can seriously ask if you can fit 34s with a 2" lift"
Looks like anybody in new york that has an ar type rifle has a year to sell so maybe that will drop the price

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
In the last interview in that video, the columnist said his buddy told him he was a fool b/c "when the right wing takes over the gov., we are going to need guns to fight them off"

WTH... That is the most IGNORANT thing I've ever heard. People are just plain stupid. And that's the root of the problem here.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts