Mud in My Blood Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
pretty much, Texas is AWESOME :)

Y'all come to Texas, state official tells New York gun owners - Yahoo! News

"One ad says in classic Western script: "WANTED: Law abiding New York gun owners seeking lower taxes and greater opportunities."

Clicking on the ad leads to a Facebook page touting the virtues of Texas, including the fact that the state has no income tax so "you'll be able to keep more of what you earn and use that extra money to buy more ammo."

Abbott told Reuters the ads are a "way to tweak our liberal friends up in the Northeast."

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yea hopefully gun owning Yankees aren't to bad. If they are we will send there butts back were they came from.

·
Registered
336 Posts
My new home defense weapon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358607861.046701.jpg
It's a stoeger couger 9mm and is made by baretta now I just have to find ammo so I can go shoot it don't wanna waste ammo if I can't get more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Good luck on getting 9mm. I think you may have better luck finding a unicorn before finding some 9mm around where I live. Nice piece btw

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yeah you should have seen the ammo shelves at cabelas they were more bare than a free buffet in Ethiopia lol but I already have around 500 rounds for it so I'm good just will hold off too shoot it. I did find out that academy stocks their ammo shelf sun nights so mon morning ill be there early!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
That's good thing to know.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
From the National Association for Gun Rights' facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/nagrfb

"Click below to sign the petition to STOP Hillary's UN Gun Ban! LIKE and SHARE with your friends!"

►► Stop the UN Gun Ban!

-------------------------------------
i signed it!

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Maybe living on Canada things are different. We live right next door to you, but don't seem to have your issues when it comes to guns.

I understand if your a target shooter and then handguns are OK IMO, but proper storage is needed. If guns are locked properly, trigger locks, etc... then the kids can't use them. IMO, these weapons should be stored at the range for range use only.

Fully automatic assault rifles or a huge clip.....I just don't get it? I you can't hit a deer, moose, elk, rabbit, hog, etc... with a semi, with a 3-5 round clip....hit the range buddy, your weapon is not the problem.

Try a bow, have some real skill and make it a sport.

To stop some psycho, metally ill or criminal, nothing will work. Guns laws don't do **** all for that.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
It's not only for having guns for hunting buddy, it's being able to speak for the second amendment and protect myself from others and the tyranny of the gov.....

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
It's not only for having guns for hunting buddy, it's being able to speak for the second amendment and protect myself from others and the tyranny of the gov.....
In 1712, maybe but its 2012!!

I agree you should be able to protect yourself from others, but that does not require the weapons they are talking about.

You should be more worried about what big brother is taking from you for privacy issues more than fully automatic assult weapons.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

And who's gonna protect you from this guy....lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Maybe living on Canada things are different. We live right next door to you, but don't seem to have your issues when it comes to guns.

I understand if your a target shooter and then handguns are OK IMO, but proper storage is needed. If guns are locked properly, trigger locks, etc... then the kids can't use them. IMO, these weapons should be stored at the range for range use only.

Fully automatic assault rifles or a huge clip.....I just don't get it? I you can't hit a deer, moose, elk, rabbit, hog, etc... with a semi, with a 3-5 round clip....hit the range buddy, your weapon is not the problem.

Try a bow, have some real skill and make it a sport.

To stop some psycho, metally ill or criminal, nothing will work. Guns laws don't do **** all for that.

:nutkick:

I can only agree with your last sentence. The rest of that is just :thinking:

The 2nd Amendment says nothing about hunting. Guns are not just for hunting. They are also for self defense, target shooting, collecting, or fun. The "assault rifles" they are looking to ban are semi automatic, not fully automatic. Many of the "evil features" are cosmetic and have no effect on how lethal they are. How does a pistol grip, flash hider, or collapsable stock make a gun more dangerous? It doesnt.

Do I NEED a 30 round magazine? Not really, but do you need at ATV with 50+hp, 30"+ tires, or 18" of ground clearance? Nope. How about a car that goes over 70mph? Nope. You dont, but it makes life more fun. Dump a 25 round mag out of my M&P 15-22 into a water jug and if you arent smiling there is something wrong with you. :greddy2:

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts
:nutkick:

I can only agree with your last sentence. The rest of that is just :thinking:

The 2nd Amendment says nothing about hunting. Guns are not just for hunting. They are also for self defense, target shooting, collecting, or fun. The "assault rifles" they are looking to ban are semi automatic, not fully automatic. Many of the "evil features" are cosmetic and have no effect on how lethal they are. How does a pistol grip, flash hider, or collapsable stock make a gun more dangerous? It doesnt.

Do I NEED a 30 round magazine? Not really, but do you need at ATV with 50+hp, 30"+ tires, or 18" of ground clearance? Nope. How about a car that goes over 70mph? Nope. You dont, but it makes life more fun. Dump a 25 round mag out of my M&P 15-22 into a water jug and if you arent smiling there is something wrong with you. :greddy2:
:agreed:

·
Registered
752 Posts
X2

2010 mud pro
31 laws HL wheels
PC3 and HMF
SLD delete
Racked
Clutch kit
L.A Boyz
"you know your a cat owner when you can seriously ask if you can fit 34s with a 2" lift"
X3

Sent from the mans IPhone.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
You said this perfectly.X4^^^^^

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
What y'all wanna bet that sherrif doesn't get re-elected if that letter actually got to Washington

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
the gov. for my state wrote a letter in to our Lt. Governor and Speaker of the House saying something similiar, if i can find it ill post it up ....

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Kmkjr what you might not under stand. If we stand by and let them take 1 then they will want to take 2 so on. Next thing we will not have any 2A rights. After 2A is gone all the rest is gone . I suggest every one right there senators and congressman or women and see where they stand. If you don't like the bs they send you back vote them out. I'm writing mine tonight when I get off work. I think it's more important for our northern state brothers and sisters to do this. I personally think us in the south don't really have anything to worry about . Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Like to add to all my north eastern brothers I would boycott any vendor that is going to the north eastern sports and outdoor show. That show isn't allowing any sales of ar type rifles and accessories . Ruger , smith&wesson , cabelas has removed thereselves as vendors and sponsors

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Like to add to all my north eastern brothers I would boycott any vendor that is going to the north eastern sports and outdoor show. That show isn't allowing any sales of ar type rifles and accessories . Ruger , smith&wesson , cabelas has removed thereselves as vendors and sponsors
Agree agree agree agree!!! Listen up people!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts