·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everything's better with chrome right?

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Those turned put nice Jon. They look like they would catch a fish anyway. Good luck with them.

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finished a few more. Painted this one today. At first I stopped here:

Then I decided he needed a little red accent, did one row, looked so good I thought I'd do both, wish I had stopped at just the lower set of stripes. Still looks ok though.

Another I finished. Didn't come out exactly like I wanted, the painting is sloppy. I free handed instead of taping, and I should have taped for clean lines.

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the more I look at this one the more I like it. Turned out great. Now if it will just swim worth a darn we'll be good to go. Then again, it won't hurt my feelings to put it up w/ the sexy shad just for looking at anyway. Lol

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finished this for a friend today...

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone5

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
You finishing yours with CA or what Jon?

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
30min epoxy.

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Something a little different today. Finished one & started another. Circuit board lipped "Pumpkin Spice" crank. The other will have a regular lexan lip

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
That looks like it'll do the job. Nice work.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Go buy a big bass to hang on it then start selling custom made lures to the pro bass folks

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Just joking about the bass thing .But your lures look great .I know a guy who started just like you within a 6 mo period he quit his day job an hasn't looked back he's got 3people that work with him full time he's on the lake most of the time I would make some for display an put them in a few good bait shops an see what kind of interest you get who knows where it may lead good luck my friend

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You never know. It's a LOT of work though. Lol the time spent just in finishing one is crazy.

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Two more taking shape.

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank's. I've finished a few more since this thread. But havent had to the time lately to make any more. Been so busy with leatherwork and actually trying to do some fishing in my spare time...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts