Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy finally snorked his bike after last weekends incident when he almost lost it. ive been telling him since day one. but here he is testing them with my gf following him.
MOV02133.flv video by Rebel4142 - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
The word snorkel and brute should go hand in hand.He made the right move if he's gonna continue to push the limit.

Now he needs to practice the water wheelie LOL

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha no doubt!
Get that front end up!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Cool...that place looks fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That looks like a Really Awesome place to ride!! We used to ride the creek here & could ride for 20+ miles & that was just going down the creek(creek only , this doesn't include the pipelines & trails/hills)prolly the most Awesome place I've ever ridden! L8r

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
That looks like a Really Awesome place to ride!! We used to ride the creek here & could ride for 20+ miles & that was just going down the creek(creek only , this doesn't include the pipelines & trails/hills)prolly the most Awesome place I've ever ridden! L8r
You wouldn't happen to be speaking of Bayou Bacon Huh? HA I loved riding down there.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
do you have to do the snorkels or how deep can you run with out problem,floor board mid engine ?

nice video.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
thanks,i just dont want to mess anything up.i dont plan on going over the belt housing.but i will probably do the snorks when i get somebody who has done it to help out.def dont want to do it wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts