Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just got done loading up the brute getting ready to take it to mississipi tomorrow for a 840 bbk rebuild and whenever it is done im gonna take it straight to john cannon to get it tuned on a dyno and was wondering what i should be expecting after all is said and done will i notice a big difference over stock or not a whole lot of difference.its an 08 brute hmf slip on pc111 and vfj stage 3 clutch mod what you guys think

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i think yer gonna have a perma-chub!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
That bad boy ought to be a hand full :rockn:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what im hoping its gonna take a little bit to get it back but i cant wait just was wondering what differences i will see over stock

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
You will out run my arse by a long shot............. :( I guess I'm going to have to save and step up now so I can keep up with you.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Will the stock fuel injectors be able to keep up with that much motor?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have no clue im guessing they will have yall heard anything about these these motors needing bigger injectors

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha gotta love jack black!

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Engie and Flynt have got the injector situation under control from what I have heard I know there are some 916 Efi's running around that have been built by fcp

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the guy i dropped it off by today saaid **** get some new inkectors and some kind of module will have to be put on

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Thats good to know about the injectors.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
That thing is gonna be wicked fast!! lol

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
yep.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep some good ole boys down there said its gonna take a mininum of 3 weeks to get the cylinders back from getting bored then gonna get it out on the trail cant wait. try and get some vids of me and polaris racing

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
try and get some vids of me and polaris racing
:( Why me? Cant you out-run someone esle & just let me video ;) :p haha I'll do it, for comparison I guess. :rockn: I got a camera & tri-pod if we need it.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heck im gonna race everybody i had a guy tell me he wants to race title for title i told him im not sure about that just yet i will never do that i dont think we will get some good vids for sure

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
who said that? Find out what he's got and tear his *** up, I could always use a back up bike!!! haha :rockn:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts