Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Light bar... 10-12" will fit between the top bars of the bumper .. And will be better than any headlight upgrade :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't have one yet, but have friends that do there is no comparison to a light bar.. If I was to buy one I'd get it from ******* radios, from Scottie he's got great prices and has a BA XMR.. I would have one already if I wasn't getting married in 3 weeks but I keep getting informed of things that need paid for lol :(

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thank you, The week after tho.. Someone at the wedding is gonna end up buying me one :) weather "she" likes it or not lol

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Thank you, The week after tho.. Someone at the wedding is gonna end up buying me one :) weather "she" likes it or not lol
Lol... Don't let her eat any cake it will change her.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I have 6K HIDS, definite upgrade over stock halogens. - Just cheapy ebay xentec's; had them on my cat & kept them when I traded it in, got bulbs for them to suit the ham & viola.

Something I did learn about them though. Don't try to seal them up beyond how they come and mount the ballasts so they are standing up-right with the plugs facing down. - The housings are not sealed, but the boards are potted so as long as the moisture/water can get out & not just sit on the boards they will be just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts