Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you get hid kit or just colored bulbs for a brute 750?

·
Team BS
757 Posts
HIDs i would buy from ebay. as far as colored bulbs, which light are u wantin to put the in?

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Ok you can get the HID kits on ebay. Heres and example but theres 1000's listed http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/H10-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Use the write up in the How to section to add the kit to your brute and you will be fine.

The little colored side lights are called a 194 Wedge Bulb.A 168 will also work in its place if you cant find a 194 in the color you want . You can get them in many colors or even LED at your local auto parts store or you can get them on ebay as well. They cost very little. If i remember right a pair will cost you about $3 at Auto Zone.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
The little colored side lights are called a 194 Wedge Bulb.A 168 will also work in its place if you cant find a 194 in the color you want . You can get them in many colors or even LED at your local auto parts store or you can get them on ebay as well. They cost very little. If i remember right a pair will cost you about $3 at Auto Zone.
thanks for those numbers. i'm lazy =)

·
Registered
48 Posts
i choosed too have extra light that i put on and take off as needed since in the summer here is bright outside almost 24/7 i got mine from mobilehid.com
and i like them alot but the downside is that my atv look like mickey mouse with them on .but they are very bright and i can see everything up too 100 meters away very well the colour tempurature of these lamps is 8000k

my atv is legal on any public road so i cant have them in my headlights since that is illegal too have these hid kits in headlights built for halogen but if you look on the pics then you migt see that i have piaa fogligjts that are very good for everything expect high speed night offroad driving:fingersx:

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
^ Those are some BIG lights! :rockn:

·
Registered
48 Posts
yes they are 6" in diameter and in europe we dont use inches so i misunderstanded the 6" for 4" but i like them a lot but my buddys laughted their asses off when i showed up for a ride the first time with them on

sorry for my english i am not very good at writing it

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
sorry for my english i am not very good at writing it

It's cool bro... We all understand the international language and thats

B F W D P!!!

(Brute Force World Domination Plot)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10