Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Computer problems.............

I'm javing an extremely difficult time connection to this site or some other ATV sites.

My setup:

HP Laptop
64 bit Vista
Newest Firefox
AT&T 3G compatible aircard


Problem is I can only connect about 20% of the time to MIMB. The other 80% of the time I get this:




I hit that dam try again button til I'm about ready to pull whats left of my hair out. Sometimes it will connect, most of the times it won't.

I thought it had something to do with Firefox so I tried to connect with IE and 64 bit IE and I have the same results.

I know it's not my internet connection because I can send and receive e-mails and my yahoo messenger works fine. Sometimes I can reboot and it will work for a while, sometime I reboot and I can't get it to work.

I've cleared the cache, deleted temp files etc, etc, etc til I'm blue in the dam face.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
 

·
Breaker of things
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Probably a memory problem due to your hardrive is clogged up with porn. :)


Have you tried not using Firefox or another laptop or computer?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
I have no issues and i access the site from 3 different sources. I only have a problem once in a blue moon on my AT&T iphone. It work 99% of the time though.

You using AT&T DSL?

When having a problem..
1. see if http://www.mudinmyblood.org works
2. see if http://www.everythingsalty.com works
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top