Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if someboedy could post a video on hid upgrade,i would dance at your wedding,lol.

seriously though who can do this right and i would pay somebody to do mine or show me how to do it right.

·
Registered
127 Posts
haha I 2nd this. I got a set of HID's out of my 07 F250 that I would like to use cause I am about to sale it...

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
Look if yall wanna mail me yalls stuff i will do it and video it. only charge 40 bucks. There is a detailed right up in the how to section.
as far as the f250 lights i wont mess with those. Only the H3 style lights. the ones that i know work.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
fo-ty dolla to make you holla, he get paid to do da wild thang!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Guys its really not that hard to do. Seriously. Just follow the directions Jcarp4483 posted in the how to section and you'll be fine. I've put them in two Brutes now. Its easier to do then it sounds.

I also used the H3 bulbs. Fit dang near perfect!! Just be sure you get the slim ballast. Their water proof.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks,but we still need a video.

·
Administrator
15,425 Posts
if someone wants to buy me the stuff, I'll install it on my brute and do the video :D haha.... :bigok:

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
15,425 Posts

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
IT IS A PIECE OF CAKE. Nothing like you are imagining. I had my HID's 2 months before i tried it. Took me like 45 mins max. I was like what was i scared of.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey ,drive on over and we can install the hids and you can pick up those edls

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
even for what ,installing the lights?:aargh4::haha:

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
Thats a 10 hour drive from my house to columbia, SC. I wouldnt drive that far if you told me you would give me the wheels and tires. You come out better mailing them if you dont wanna do it your self

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
thats 20 hrs. and gas. And i seen what you drive. haha get after it. I promise when you got back you coulda bought some new ones for about 100 more

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i tried.dangit.i can throw in one wife.lol

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20