Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won't have a chance to install them until tomorrow but here's some quick pics.. Shocks are dirty but you get the idea. Mounted pics tomorrow...:rockn:They look awesome!

·
Registered
83 Posts
They look great.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
your like me everything i get i want powdercoated lol btw those do look awesome get them bad boyz on

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Looks real good. Thats as close as I've seen anyone get to the team green color in a powder coat.

I bet those would look good on the black brute too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures... only the rear pics turned out. Had to take it with my camera phone, real camera battery is dead. Started out at 17.5" GC to the bottom of the floorboards, ended with just over 18.75" so just over 1.25" of lift. It definitely fixed the sagging issue!

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
:rockn:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
They look good. I often wondered why Kawasaki didn't use lime green springs on the lime brutes to begin with. I also wonder why Maxis puts white letters on both sides of the Mudzilla's. The tires look mean, but the white lettering takes away from them.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i hate the white letters on mine too.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
looks great man im now starting to debate whether or not i want some

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Looks real good!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. Gonna go turn them all the way down.. They are def stiff lol.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I love the springs!
and brandon, yes, you want some!

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey man with the 2 inch hl and those springs what clearance did you get in the center of the bike, i have the xpatv 2.5 kit and it put a hella angle on the cv shafts so i was wondering if you knew how much you gained with those springs and what your total now is

thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot to measure the center but at the bottom of the floorboards I'm now at 18.75 it was 17.5" prior to the install.. Gained just over 1.25" of lift with the springs. I'm told they'll settle down to about 1" over time. as far as the cvs they def look worse than they were. I'm going to turn the shocks down all the way though.. They are all the way up now... I didn't really want much more lift out of this, I just wanted it to NOT SAG. I hate that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts