Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a snorkel with extension for a brute force with a slight dent in the bottom of it where my gf bumped into me i paid around 90 for it and it is fully functionable but just dented in the side a hair i will get pics if needed wanting to get 50 considering the extension piece is almost 30 shipped anyways plus the snorkel itself pm me if interested thanks

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what you mean lol i have plenty of coors light boxes though since that is my fav soda hahaha

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
do you think it's the same bolt pattern as the LRD? If so I might like it.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if your lrd has 3 holes then yea most likely since im sure they would be the same spacing apart if not, then it would be very easy to modify thats for sure

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
we have 4 holes

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oopppps i knew you were looking out for me steve i have no idea where i got 3 from lol

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
well it might still work. I could have a spacer made. Steve might want to buy it from you though he wants one, if he dont want it, I might pick it up from you.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
steve aint gonna pick it up he's a broke brotha he never has money and tells me im a cheap ace lol im calling you out steve hahahahaha jk jon its yours if ya want it

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
pm'ed ya back

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sookie you so lost me lol what you mean??

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
:haha:^^^haha...He might have been a bit inebriated when posting that...Good Ol Coors light got to him!!!

Oh and a twelve pack, thats it?;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude i have no clue what sookie is talking about unless he came and grab a empty box outta my trash can lol but who knows either way he knows my beer thats for sure

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
I rarely understand what Sookie is talking about!

LOL

Just Sayin' :rockn:

LMFAO

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i know what he's talking about

just saying:rockn:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o i got the coors now that you replied sandman the box i had to hold the amp but the snorkel end caps im still lost on

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
there def was a coors light box to helpsecure the amp but end caps :thinking: who knows maybe there is a 100 bucks in there also i left lol but back on topic i got the hmf snork still if anyone is interested

1 - 18 of 18 Posts