Mud in My Blood Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
ibrruin hahahaha i never thought about that. man i hope if that does happen i get it on video cuz i would love to see my gf get a pipe between whoops now watch it is going to happen to me darnit lol

IBBruin....... Man that would suck BIGTIME!!! ROTFLMFAO

LOL good stuff IBBruin

Steve,all i can says is.........

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Yeah i plan on never doing that!

looks good phrees I am pretty sure I will be getting an extension before I start riding again because that muffler gets packed with mud causing your engine to have to work harder and along with it running rich or lean that is enough for me. I plan on adding the extension and having it dynoed with exactly what I have on my bike so no worrys.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Did you have to trim the part that comes out of the tailpipe? Mine looks to long?
yes, sir. you will have to trim it. its way too long. you can't use secure it to the back rack unless you cut it.

How does that work when you do water wheelies?
works just fine. its bubbles underwater like any other exhaust.

looks good phrees I am pretty sure I will be getting an extension before I start riding again because that muffler gets packed with mud causing your engine to have to work harder and along with it running rich or lean that is enough for me. I plan on adding the extension and having it dynoed with exactly what I have on my bike so no worrys.
that's why i got the snorkel myself.. because mine clogged up with mud inside the can.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.