Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to head up to Palatka, FL for their annual Halloween Weekend Party at Hog Waller Mud Park. I've never been up there before. It is kinda a long drive, but hopefully it will be worth it. Anyone else planning on being there?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just grenades a portal. Shredded the gears, and gouged the inside of the billet housing. Locked up a rear wheel. Emergency repair at the mud hole. Removed the idle gear, so now I've got 3-wheel squeal. :LOL:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
5hos place is off the ch azad I bnb!!!!
Hahahaha!!!! Sorry about that. I made it home alive. Got everything unpacked. Tomorrow, I get to spend BIG BUCKS to get parts for repairs. (yay...) Might try to upload videos tomorrow, too. I'm exhausted tonight.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
So, just called SATV, and it looks like the portal is going to be covered under warranty. I really cant say enough good things about this company, and their products. I mean it. If you are going to do ANY kind of upgrades to your machine, call SuperATV first. Top notch, world class, simply the BEST THERE IS.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.