140 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
5hos place is off the ch azad I bnb!!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
5hos place is off the ch azad I bnb!!!!
Hahahaha!!!! Sorry about that. I made it home alive. Got everything unpacked. Tomorrow, I get to spend BIG BUCKS to get parts for repairs. (yay...) Might try to upload videos tomorrow, too. I'm exhausted tonight.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So, just called SATV, and it looks like the portal is going to be covered under warranty. I really cant say enough good things about this company, and their products. I mean it. If you are going to do ANY kind of upgrades to your machine, call SuperATV first. Top notch, world class, simply the BEST THERE IS.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I don't know the exact acreage, but I can say that you can ride for three days and never see the same trail twice.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sparky where did you camp at up there?
They have a thing going at Thanksgiving time. May go up to check it out. And break my shat like you. Haha.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
They have designated campsites. I was in site 32 and 33.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
The Turkey Bog is supposed to be even bigger and more off-the-chain than Halloweens are. Go, have a BLAST, take some pics or video, and let us know how you liked it! You will not be disappointed.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts