Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the titles says. How did you find or hear about the Mud In My Blood Forum.

I found the MIMB site about a year ago on HL looking for snorkel instructions. I joined the forum a little later on.

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
Well lets see..... :D I had this cheap crappy website using geocities.... I wanted a place to host all my own pictures and videos. And thats what it started out as, just a personal place to post my pics/vids. I wanted my own domain and came up with the name, someone asked me once why I liked to mud ride. I told them It was like a drug, once you do it you have to do it again and again, it gets in your blood. So was born, MudInMyBlood.com. I Never had any idea that it would grow to what it is right now, I have to credit that to the snorkel instructions that I did, it's really what blew the site up and helped get the name out there even more. And second, I have to credit Steve (phreebsd) because without him, this great forum wouldn't exist. MudInMyBlood.com/.net is now WORLD WIDE! Not just nationwide. We get hits from all over the world. And third, a BIG thanks to all the members/users. Without ya'll helping spread the word about the site/info, it wouldnt be as big as it is.

So thanks to everyone....

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I agree with metal man got on looking for snorkel instructions and found this site little did i know polaris lived 2 or 3 doors down from my brother so pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
aw, i teared up a little.
i found the site back when i signed up on HL. the name caught my eye.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
phreebsd invited me here, via highlifter. i guess he noticed one of my first(and still few) posts there displaying pics of the new brute. i like forums, but only smaller ones like this. i dislike posting on huge forums with a bunch of goons like highlifter. i guess that's why i have 200+ posts here in less than a month.:thinking: wow, i just noticed that. here's the part where i go to turtle speed posting for a while

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I found it when I searched for clutch adjustment. I joined right then and love it!!!!:rockn::mimbrules:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
phreebsd invited me here, via highlifter. i guess he noticed one of my first(and still few) posts there displaying pics of the new brute. i like forums, but only smaller ones like this. i dislike posting on huge forums with a bunch of goons like highlifter. i guess that's why i have 200+ posts here in less than a month.:thinking: wow, i just noticed that. here's the part where i go to turtle speed posting for a while
hah i did invite you.
:D

i tried to invite people who didnt appear to be g00ns there.
There's quite a bit there

·
Registered
23 Posts
Right after buying the brute,I joined HL and started seeking info and tech tips about it. Polaris425, phreebsd and others started helping me to get to know my brute.
I was pointed to this great forum and joined right away. All the info and pics are the best. Thanks for the help MIMB and thanks for putting up with me!
NOW.....bring on the shirt and stickers!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Yea, I found it looking for snorkle stuff for my Bro.. He joined then I did.. I think.. lol
It was found when looking for snorkle stuff for his brute!

Great site, though I am outnumbered!!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Found it looking for snorkels...

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Well, phreebsd hijacked my manual thread on another site, so I came over here to tell him to go f!k himself, but then realized this site was better (and his manual link too) so it decided he was ok then.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
found it on highlifter and started searching with the how do's and plus me and phreebsd talk quite a bit bout the ol brutes

·
Registered
22 Posts
i found it on my mud space .com
y m i always different then everyone else lol:spam:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Well, phreebsd hijacked my manual thread on another site, so I came over here to tell him to go f!k himself, but then realized this site was better (and his manual link too) so it decided he was ok then.

haha nice!! love you too man! :D

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Well I guess I got some good in-tell from thees 2 Pansy's on hl made a comment (I was wondering when you were going to pipe in stogi?) A couple more compliments and I got invited. Then I proceeded to harass (in good fun) them and others do to the good nature here. I love it here, good people, good info, and best of all I have yet to see any squall here for no apparent reason.

Thank you all for a good place to get info. I can only hope that polaris425, phreebsd, and the mods. See this not as "a job" but rather a fun thing to do!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No doubt fabman. I love down to earth atmosphere of this site. This place does just fine without the Internet Gangsters or Keyboard Rambo's found on may others.Even though i also enjoy those site from time to time as well.

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys/gals! :rockn: ya'll rock!

1 - 20 of 313 Posts