Mud in My Blood Forum banner

161 - 180 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
A buddy of mine recommended me to look at the snork instructions. Ever since then have been given some good knowledge. Thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
Paul from RUBBERDOWN CUSTOMS told me to check it out after we got together over the Brute lift. i'd not read any reviews on the lift n my bike was still at the DR. gettin work done, so i was curious to hear some reviews. Now MIMB is my heroin:rockn:

·
Registered
163 Posts
As a member on Brute Central I kept seeing MIMB all over the place... so i Googled it, end of story...

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts

·
Rather b Dirty than Purty
388 Posts
I got my initiation the old fashioned way... by word of mouth from some rider friends. They told me I needed to look this forum up and I'm hooked line and sinker.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I got my initiation the old fashioned way... by word of mouth from some rider friends. They told me I needed to look this forum up and I'm hooked line and sinker.

SWEET A$$ ride!!

·
Rather b Dirty than Purty
388 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
i guess i heard of this place thru highlifter everyone talked about the MIMB snorkles so i came here and now i found that this is the only place i get on i cant remember the last time i got on highlifter. To much good info and people here to have to go anywhere else

·
Registered
493 Posts
Just bought an 08 leftover 650i and was talking to an artic cat guy at work and he told me about this site. I hopin to go rideing with him so I can pull him out hahaha.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Saw somebody riding a Brute out in Crosby, Tx sporting MudInMyBlood.com stickers.... nice looking bike and I just couldnt help but go and check out the website. Joined right then.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Found it when I was a member of team ackrite,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looked up snorkel how to's and joined after reading first post, tons of great info and great people here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found the site by googlen exhaust mods an me an another buddy joined an he just done the stock exh mod for me an we in the process of the 3" snorkle job. Great site

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
its neat how everyone arrived here. welcome to the new members!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I googled "how to build radiator relocation Kit and hit the link and it went to "primetime (and some numbers but cant rember them) and it took me to his post got a preety good idea how to do it cheaper, also seen other post about different was to put cages on the radiator after relocating it.I just wish there were more aggressive honda riders, but we all ride hard and thats whats counts. Thanks

161 - 180 of 310 Posts