Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
i ride. not as much as id like to. when i had my blue bear, i wanted to paint the racks pink. but now that i got my green grizz, im worried if i so pink racks, it will look like a big watermellon! lol

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
she's a newby...... lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ive been ridin since march 2007. had 3 bikes already.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
A frined of mines wife has Brute 650i....its Hot Pink & Black Marble. I will try to find a pic and post it...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Here you go....best one i could fine

·
Registered
17 Posts
thats cool! i bet it cost a furtune to have that done

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
$550....and it does not come off....I have about 3 friends that have had theirs Hydro Dipped and it is unreal durable. both of theirs are over 2 years old with hard riding.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I thought about having mine dipped... I wish I had the $$ to do it. Maybe one day i will. That way I can bondo over the rope burn marks in the side plastic and then have it dipped.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha well i didnt want to put it in those words :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
i wish we had the time and money for me to get into bogging and barrel racing. id love to have a racing bike and a mud ridin bike. course, all that costs lots of $$$ and we dont have extra of that right now. maybe by next summer

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I thought about having mine dipped... I wish I had the $$ to do it. Maybe one day i will. That way I can bondo over the rope burn marks in the side plastic and then have it dipped.
I use to ride with a guy who had a Yellow one just like that pink one I posted. A guy who still rides with us has a Lime Green and Black Marble one...Its BAD...

I want the Blue Moth Camo....I'll try to find a pic of the color...:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts