Mud in My Blood Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know this is random but I just sealed up the seal behind the primary clutch on my 2002 polaris sportsman 500 and I didn't have to buy a puller. I spent $3.50, went down to the hardware store and got a 3/4" fine thread bolt about 2-3" long, put a small piece of metal stock in the clutch and hit it with the impact and it came right off. Can add pictures if anyone needs them. Jut figured it was a cheaper, easier and faster way to get the clutch off.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been trying to figure out a way to snorkel my 95 without doing the nut buster snorkel. These things need more room lol. I'm probably gonna end up wrapping the exhaust and running intake snorks right by it and wrapping them as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
779 Posts
I know this is random but I just sealed up the seal behind the primary clutch on my 2002 polaris sportsman 500 and I didn't have to buy a puller. I spent $3.50, went down to the hardware store and got a 3/4" fine thread bolt about 2-3" long, put a small piece of metal stock in the clutch and hit it with the impact and it came right off. Can add pictures if anyone needs them. Jut figured it was a cheaper, easier and faster way to get the clutch off.
Yea well u got lucky lol ive read many of people use tht same size threads and mess there promary up

·
Registered
779 Posts
I've been trying to figure out a way to snorkel my 95 without doing the nut buster snorkel. These things need more room lol. I'm probably gonna end up wrapping the exhaust and running intake snorks right by it and wrapping them as well.

Prolly be ur best bet

·
Registered
29 Posts
Either way there is no effing room lol. I've seen pictures of an older 2wd magnum that a guy put a ridiculous lift on to make it a deep water bike and he had 4 snorks ran through the headlight housing. I think he has sold it since then but I wish we could see some pictures of how he ran them. I have only looked at mine and haven't tried seeing where all the hose can squeeze yet, but it looks like a pain lol. If I ever do get around to doing it I will post pictures of what I come up with. I majored in afro engineering...

41 - 49 of 49 Posts