Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your pictures are stored somewhere, i.e. facebook, myspace, photobucket, etc... all you need to do is copy the url, click this button on the tool bar:
& paste the url in the box that pops up. It should then insert a string that looks like this {img}http://www.mudinmyblood.net/images/myphotos/picture_of_me.gif{/img} only it will use [ instead of {. Your picture will then display in the thread when you click submit.

To obtain the URL:

• If you are using photobucket, or a similar photo hosting site, you should see something that looks like this somewhere around the picture, usually under it:

The "direct link" or "direct url" is what you want to copy. When you click inside this box, photobucket auto-copies the url for you, all you have to do is come back here, click the
    and paste the url in the box.
  • If you are using a photo hosting site that does not have this information available for you, simply right click on the picture, click "properties" and you should see a box like this:

You want to select what is beside "address URL" (inside red box I drew) starting with http:// and ending with whatever the file format is .jpg, .gif, .png, etc... etc... make sure you have this whole string copied. Then, just like before, come back here, and paste it in using

If you don't know where the
is, you can find it here:

And that, is how you share photos on the forum. To share multiple photos, just keep repeating the steps.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
or grab the IMG code in your first screen shot and directly paste that into your post.

·
Administrator
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or grab the IMG code in your first screen shot and directly paste that into your post.
Good Catch PhreeBSD. That will work as well, for sites that provide that information.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Why when I paste the direct link or img into my thread, it takes up so much space? I resized, and it still takes up major space when I hit preview. Please advise.

·
Administrator
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
B/c it's pasting in the whole picture.

Posted via TapaTalk.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Giving it a try...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Trying this out.

Doesn't work - admin

·
Registered
181 Posts
Whatever you're doing isn't working - Admin.

Pics needs to be hosted on photobucket or flickr or similar.

·
Administrator
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok once again, gotta be hosted on photobucket or flickr. Can not be hosted on Instagram.

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts