Mud in My Blood Forum banner
181 - 200 of 206 Posts
These are progress pics. Its done now and straight!
More pics to come..

Attachments

Started relocating mine this weekend. Got a buddy with a custom metal shop who is gonna cut my cover on his plasma table. I'm going with a look more along the lines of can ams. Hopefully it'll be done in a couple of weeks.

2013 750i ESP
Viper max 3000
27" mudweiser
12" itp SS108-black

Mods to come soon-
Relocated radiator, 28" tires, highlifter springs, clutch springs, exhaust & programmer.

Wife's
2009 yamaha grizzly 550 special edition. 14" itp ss wheels, 27" itp mud lites, 2" wheel spacers, and a warn rt25 winch.

2006 kfx 700 special edition
Stock

Loudnlow, what angle is yours at? I'm about to rack mine on my 08 and like the way yours looks. Don't want to have to lean up to see over it.

Loudnlow, what angle is yours at? I'm about to rack mine on my 08 and like the way yours looks. Don't want to have to lean up to see over it.
I'm not real sure on the angle but the back of the radiator is about 8 or 9" from the rack. The main thing I wanted was it to be lower than the gauge pod. I've had it out 4-5 times with no problems.

2013 750i ESP
Viper max 3000
27" itp mega meyhams
14" msa diesel m12
Relocated radiator-"custom built cover"

Future mods:
highlifter springs, clutch springs, exhaust & programmer.

Wife's
2009 yamaha grizzly 550 special edition. 14" itp ss wheels, 27" itp mud lites, 2" wheel spacers, and a warn xt25 winch.

Son's
2006 kfx 700 special edition
Stock

Thanks for the reply. Finally got it all together and installed. I cant wait to try it out and am really want to say thanks for everybody's information, it was a big help. Here's the turnout.

and before paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Ok guys quick question... I see some of you guys are using the little rubber thingy ( don't know the name for it ) when passing the hose through the plastic my question is if I don't install one of those will the heat from the hose melt the plastic I know they tend to get hot especially here in Texas heat

Ok guys quick question... I see some of you guys are using the little rubber thingy ( don't know the name for it ) when passing the hose through the plastic my question is if I don't install one of those will the heat from the hose melt the plastic I know they tend to get hot especially here in Texas heat
No, they use those rubber couplings to help get the lengths right and make it easier to take the front plastics off when needed. The heat isn't a problem although plastic rubbing on plastic might make a sound that's...unwanted.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Im doing a buddies reloacte on his brute and was just wondering if I leave the temp sensor unhooked and putting the fan on a switch, is there going to be any issues that could arise that I need to fix while doing the relocate

First post on this forum, glad I found it with all the info at hand. Sorry for all 3 questions at once but I want to get all my material together for this weekend.

I may have missed it, but that material list on the beginning post, is that for both quads or per quad? Most concerned about the hose lengths and I see the steel was listed for both

Does the top rad hose also need to be extended? I only saw the lower mentioned but assume the top needs it also?

Thanks

2012 Wild Boar Radiator Relocate

I need some help in making sure my 2012 Brute Force 750 Wild Boar Radiator Relocate is hooked up correctly. I bought the Brute with it already installed and it was not hooked up correctly. Here are labeled pictures of how my radiator is hooked up currently after I changed it. I haven't found any instructions for the Wild Boar website and have not been able to get in contact with them. I am not sure if this is correct. I have two lines that are going up to the pod for vent lines. It seems to me like they would need to be hooked up to form a suction to suck coolant out of the reservoir. Please let me know if this is hooked up correctly.

Attachments

Rebel, you've got it right. The small hose on the rad goes to the bottom of the overflow tank. The top line on the overflow tank is the vent line to let air in.

Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

great job

Love this mod just finished mine and it works great thanks for write up on this

Where do you get a length of radiator hose 13'long?

From your local auto parts place. 3/4" radiator hose. That's what I used.

181 - 200 of 206 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.