Mud in My Blood Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
What all did he snorkel the air box,belt and what else, what is the third pipe run too
Air intake, belt intake, and belt exhaust.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help please

Okay i need help I snorkeled my prairie now it sputters bad on top end ive have a jet kit from dyno jet I tried going down to a 150, a 146 I even tried a 160 still same result. Please someone help!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
rejeting praire 360

nice snorkel job it took some time and now is complete but need some rejeting info i have a stock praire 360 2005 with 1.5 snorkel pipes problem running on top end sputtering please help as to what jets and size :thinking:

·
Registered
1 Posts
New user here,
I Hate to dig up such an old thread but looking for some answers on this specific thread. Im having the same issues everyone else is.. Does anyone have any info at all on jetting after snorkeling? mine will start fine on start up at choke, idles real high and cuts out as I take the choke off. I've tried adjusting the valves, messing with the throttle adjustment screw, rebuilding the carb and changing the pilot jet sizes to no avail. Tryed to PM a few members but i found that this is locked until 3 posts or I would've just taken this route specifically. Thanks Baum2044

·
Registered
1 Posts
i did this, turned out very nice:p by the way guys thats 1.5 inch abs piping. u will have to rejet , you cant get away with it on this bike, i ran my intakes different tho.
I just did this 1.5 abs I see you say it needed to be jetted how did it run before jetting. Mine idles but if I try get on it. It breaks up bad. Will jetting carb fix this issue.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts