Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the goods and bads? are they good on torque are they smoothe riding do they flip easy? i want to know everything i may be buying one and are they easy to mod

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
they are def torque monsters.....it is very good for stability as it is a sra not irs, so it shouldnt flip as easy.....they are not the easiest to work on by far but are not to to complicated but there are much easier bikes to work on......overall they are great machines my gf lil cousin has sunk his flipped it everything and it is still going strong.....

·
Registered
752 Posts
I ride a prairie and love it. The good thing is its the same as the sra brutes. Its very good on power and gobs of torque. They really are not that difficult to work on. Ive been all through mine and nothing has been "hard" to do yet. You wouldnt regret getting it, plus alot of these brute guys have alot of parts and upgrades for these bikes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Loved mine had about 5500 miles and 700 hours when I sold it, still ran strong. Only bad thing is the ground clearance you don't have as much as the IRS bikes. Never had any major problems with mine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 12 650i and it has plenty of pull. I think you will like it either way.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Wife has a a 05 650 SRA. identical to a prairie just a different body. That bike screams! A crap ton of torque and pull. Little issues that arise on these is the carb tuning. Can be a real PITA if you don't know what your doing with it. Keep the fluids changed and snork it and she'll last a life time!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wife has a a 05 650 SRA. identical to a prairie just a different body. That bike screams! A crap ton of torque and pull. Little issues that arise on these is the carb tuning. Can be a real PITA if you don't know what your doing with it. Keep the fluids changed and snork it and she'll last a life time!
Yes for sure the rear end likes fresh fluid all the time. Lol I know two rebuilds under my belt.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts