Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah thats right i hate this dang site cause yall have spoiled me lol:bigok: now that i have the jeep i have been dealing with these other forum and the people are suck a-holes and the forums are littered with so many of the same threads leading to no solutions and a bunch of BS and arguments i cant ever find what i need. so i started a thread asking for assistance and never get any repllies so i started paying more attention and noticed that its always the same guys posted and responding. so im guessing u have to b in the click to get help. i know yall guys get aggravated at p425 and the mods but they are really keeping this the best forum on the web.any way i can get yall to make a jeep forum lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that is very true, u was one of the most contributing members when i was on here and im sure uve been a good mod as well

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol well i dont get on often any more but i do get on to check out the new stuff im missing. i see a new 4wheeler coming in my future cuz i miss having one

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Talk to gpnjason (sp), he's in several jeep forums.

Mud slingin', cold beer drinkin'

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talk to gpnjason (sp), he's in several jeep forums.
yeah he is the one that told me of a few sites. i have the 4dr wrangler so their r only a few sites that dedicate to them and its pretty much the same people on them

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Haha I saw this topic and got out my button! Lol. :bigok: we do tend to make some people mad, but it's almost always the ones like you mentioned. So who cares. But yeah definitely get you another wheeler & come hang out some more. Or just hang out anyway. Your good people.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol thanks p425 ill keep checking in with yall and will b back in the game soon

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
A lot of the jeep forums are full of a-holes... I pretty much only hang out on Texas Jeep Owners... More of a local group, but usually can point in the direction of an answer if you need help with something...

Wasting time, one post at a time... Via Tapatalk for iPhone 4...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah so far i just been buying cosmetic stuff but ive had lil questions cuz i have a 2011 and it has a bunch of things different than the 07-10 plus the 2011 has 2 different models cuz of some last minute design changes to get ready for the new 2012 platform

·
Registered
54 Posts
This really is a great site, I don't post a lot but like many others I check the site every day and pretty much quit reading other sites. I'm 48 but love to play in the mud. I want up to date usuable stuff not all the Jr High "my daddy can beat up your daddy" stuff. Keep up the good work MIMB!
Although Ido enjoy a little smack talk, just not to much :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol thats a lil to dressed up for me. ill post pics of my new front bumper on my jeep thread so u can see how far i am now

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
hey byrd , glad to see your still kicking, let me know when you are ready to get muddy agian, got a couple of brutes were fixing up, an a xmr that could probly be had

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey byrd , glad to see your still kicking, let me know when you are ready to get muddy agian, got a couple of brutes were fixing up, an a xmr that could probly be had
lol dont tempt me rmax

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
MIMB

I think this is the best and most informative site,at least for Kawi's.I'm on three other sites,and the one site definately has more of a younger crowd on it,which gets a little too much BS - Good job to the moderators and all that keep this site going.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I dont post much but do check in everyday to see the news! This is a great and very helpful site. There is a ton of knowledge to be gained. Thanks again for the awsome job and all the great people involved to make it happen!!!

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
I think this is the best and most informative site,at least for Kawi's.I'm on three other sites,and the one site definately has more of a younger crowd on it,which gets a little too much BS - Good job to the moderators and all that keep this site going.
i know what you mean i go on other forums for different makes if i have a problem ,to try an get some opinions, never seems to work out ,seems to me if you are not there to post some b/s or smart a-s remark you might as well just stay logged out, ther are few execeptions to this mimb being #1 (best forum on the net), they say change is a good thing , but for my part i hope mimb never changes
great job adim, an mods keep up the good work

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
we try. it's a lot of work keeping out the BS but our mods/admin do a good job of it. I my self have managed to **** some people off and run them away but, guess what, it was all over BS so... who cares. The people putting out info and the people looking for it are all still here every day. Thats all that matters.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts