Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
The people putting out info and the people looking for it are all still here every day. Thats all that matters.
I've only had my brute for @ 4 months and didn't know anything about them before then. After being on 3 different brute related forums i found a link to MIMB. Now after reading up on MIMB and having "BRUTE FEVER" I only go back to check the classifieds on the other forums. Best part is i find myself helping newer members on here with the issues I've already tackeled or read up on. It is nice to have actually learned enough from a forum to be able to stick @ and CONTRIBUTE back. BIG THANKS TO MIMB STAFF

·
Registered
356 Posts
I love this site, it has helped me with
The brute in every way possible, I'm also on the rzr forum and have to say I really don't like it compared to
How the mods here keep the site cleaned up for the search function. Thanks to the mods here for keeping up on this awesome site!!!!

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Tell your Rzr buddies (the good ones) to come hang out here instead ;-)

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've only had my brute for @ 4 months and didn't know anything about them before then. After being on 3 different brute related forums i found a link to MIMB. Now after reading up on MIMB and having "BRUTE FEVER" I only go back to check the classifieds on the other forums. Best part is i find myself helping newer members on here with the issues I've already tackeled or read up on. It is nice to have actually learned enough from a forum to be able to stick @ and CONTRIBUTE back. BIG THANKS TO MIMB STAFF
Same here. I can't tell you how many times I have helped people with their bikes (not just brutes) I just turned 18 and people as old as 50 something have come to get my help to fix their bikes because they don't know the problem/don't know how to fix it. Or even drop the bike off and get me to fix it. Most of it I learned off here, (I did learn a lot about Hondas off HL, but too much bs on there) this is by far the best forum on the net. That's why I put it on my bike. MUDINMYBLOOD.COM

The only thing High Lifter has going for them is tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love this site, it has helped me with
The brute in every way possible, I'm also on the rzr forum and have to say I really don't like it compared to
How the mods here keep the site cleaned up for the search function. Thanks to the mods here for keeping up on this awesome site!!!!

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!
Same here! Even though I've only been using this forum for about a month, it's my favorite! The Mods keep this site pretty clean with not too many duplicate threads. So far I haven't even seen any trolling going on. Thanks to MIMB Staff and Members for making this site rock!!:mimbrules:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Its nice when u got a question and youve looked but still cant find what your lookin for even thought there is a thread somewheres on the subject that someone will stear you in the right direction. Thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think most of my questions have been answered with links. My buddie (06redgrizz on here) showed me this site a few months ago and I've been hooked. Having taptalk just throws fuel on the fire. I'm a member to several truck forums and this is by far a better atmosphere than any of em.

·
Registered
57 Posts
great site guys. very impressed. ive directed a few this way. first site that ive been on that you actually get the help your looking for. im a member of many snowmobile sites and there just a bashfest. over there if you ask a question about a yamaha, they tell you to buy a ski doo. and once again thanks everybody......

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
We work REALLY hard to keep that kind of stuff to a Zero here. Some people dont like that they can't BS and cut up anywhere anytime on the forum.. And, they left... Oh well.. lol not big deal on our end. There's a time and place for everything, there are threads for cutting up and BS. Then there arent..

Glad everyone enjoys it here. The Mods and Steve & I all work really hard to keep things running smooth. It's always nice to hear positive feedback from our members.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i hardly EVER post, so much info in here i just search!

as polaris425 has in his SIG.

www.MudInMyBlood.com We Have a Thread for That... :rev1:
SO much better info and no BS. only thing missing in this adult forum is the XXX!!!! HAHAHAHAH

o yeah, we have NEKED wheelers!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Man How in the world can you afford a Brute & a Jeep haha!
:haha:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Isnt that the truth I am solid member of few forums because most are full of whining and bashing...If we want see that we can get on FB.. When I aint on MIMB Im on its MIMB page on FB or possibly ebay or amazon trying find something for the brute.. TitanTalk and GarageJournal are also pretty good forums... As my daily driver is The GAS Guzzlin Titan and I love restoring my toolboxes beginning to think I am A.D.D and O.C.D always trying make everything better or painting something a different color. But I have been spoiled by MUDINMYBLOOD too

·
Registered
219 Posts
I agree to admin and mods....... but there are still the people on for bs and a good argument not happy till they are done butting heads and feel they have won......but thats not what the site is here for its people trying to help people.....i have a fairly good knowledge of quite a few different bikes but master of nothing try to help people out as much as i can and hope i get the same help when i need it and cant figure it out myself.......it is an ABSOLUTLEY AWSOME SITE......and thats why i joined!!!! after you get past the odd few out for an argument and nothing else then life is pretty sweet on here i would like to also throw out thanks to admin and mods on here for keeping things going......CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!!! looking forward to talking to you guys in the future and for quite some time great site and well run very informative and there aint a better place to be online!!!!!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts