Mud in My Blood Forum banner

Ignition module?

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Metal Man 
#1 ·
ANYBODY RUNNING A IGNIYION MODULE ON A 08 BRUTE FROM P.C. IF SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE IT SET ON? :rockn:

#4 ·
Im not real sure how he did that to begin with b/c I have caps filter set so no one can type more than 3 letters in caps.... hmmm... but back on topic.....

TEST < types it in all caps ONE < all caps SUPERPREMUIM < ?

#6 ·
tony b, we only have 1 map for the power commander that has the ignition module also.
I'm getting a power commander soon and i want to get the ignition module as well.
it's supposed to be even better since the PC controls everything. You can advance or retard the timing.

#7 ·
Ok kinda confused on this one. I want the full muzzy for my 08 brute. Do i need both the PCIII and the ignition module?

#8 ·
I dont think so. Only need the power commander.

#9 ·
Thats good. Kinda on a budget. Only one thing at a time.

#10 ·
You only need the PC 3 but i'm sure the ignition module would be a nice addition to it.

One thing to consider if your having it tuned by a pro. If you plan to add the ignition module in the future it may be better to wait until you have both the PC 3 and ignition module before you do the install. That way you only pay for tunning one time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.