Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your location would be a big help..

If someone in Alaska has one for sale and your in Florida I'm sure you'd probably try to find one closer lol. Good luck with your search. Try asking on 3wheelerworld.com.

Your gonna pay for a good one. I decided to build my 200x from parts because it wasn't going to be that much more expensive, and I'm going to end up with a much nicer rig. Any used machine 30 years old is likely to be a turd unless it's pretty much museum quality, which will fetch 5k+

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those get even more spendy than the 350's.

I'd really like to buy an xr650 and convert it into a trike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your location would be a big help..

If someone in Alaska has one for sale and your in Florida I'm sure you'd probably try to find one closer lol. Good luck with your search. Try asking on 3wheelerworld.com.

Your gonna pay for a good one. I decided to build my 200x from parts because it wasn't going to be that much more expensive, and I'm going to end up with a much nicer rig. Any used machine 30 years old is likely to be a turd unless it's pretty much museum quality, which will fetch 5k+

·
Registered
216 Posts
I had a 250 Big Red when I was a kid. I would love to have one again.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Prices are jacked on atvs and motorcycles right now it seems
Tel me about it. My brother is currently looking for a Polaris Ranger Crew High Lifter Edition. He can't believe the prices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts