15,427 Posts
some of it looks like rider not just tires... lol

bi-tris are badazz tires though... I know for a fact (back in the day):

Attachments

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol polaris you are exactly right i will get another vid of me going up it with his bike lol but like alot of things it is the driver i know some places my buddy would get stuck and i prolly would make it through with some terracrosses lol

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
haha...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
we have many sand bars on the creek and rivers...
the dang creek after a good rain will eat you alive with the soft bottom.
It'll have a 2 foot depth of SOFT sand on top of the bottom. You sink right down into it.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Haha yeah defiantly rider error there in the first vid. Not enough speed to start with. Still the outlaws suck at climbing just about anything.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
he needs riding lessons!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah that is true but if you watch he doesnt get on it till he starts up it and i get on it right before i leave the creek and he was nervous i think about flipping cuz if you watch my front tires come up once i get over it and it is a lil steeper then it looks but h3ll if it aint a lil challenging then whats the point of doing it ya know ;) more vids soon to come i just wish more people would post vids hint hint

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
we didnt take any vids/pics... was too busy goin fast! :rockn:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
o lol i forgot i just put in his lime green secondary and punched it and it stood up on the back racks and kinda turn the bike sideways a little. she thought it was going to fall on its side but it stayed all rubber down ;)

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
You got to get him on here so you can do some trash talkin'!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol i will try to get him on here

·
Registered
101 Posts
man that sand is the toughest thing to ridee in sometimes. i takes the right tires to get through it all around my house.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
ya sand up here in il is just like that on the river banks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts