Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently moved to Katy, Tx from the east side of Houston and was wondering where everyone rides around here. I don't know anyone on this side of town so i'm lookin for some ppl that like to ride. I'M HAVIN WITHDRAWLS!!! :aargh4:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in Magnolia, not to far from you.You will have to drive atleast an hour to go anywhere good IMO..

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
drive down 90 everyonce and awhile how are those trails near the san jacinto ????

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Walker they are not worth a d*mn unless your into deep water, swampy bottoms, trail riding through woods, wide open muuuuddddyyy pipelines, hill climbs, big crowds, loud music, blinky-blinky lights, heavily modified popo's, brutes, grizz's, kitty cats etc., and lots of BSin' while drinkin' cold beer. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
sounds like a place for me

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dang, TX4PLAY could not of said it any better

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I second that, Great job describin 90 Chris!!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
sounds like my kinda place ... haven't been riding since mud nats got a new job been workin **** near everyday since may have to get together and have and texas ride somewhere i'm about 3 to 4 hours from houston

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Magnolia, not to far from you.You will have to drive atleast an hour to go anywhere good IMO..
Where abouts are you talkin about?

·
Registered
20 Posts
we do need to have a texas ride

·
Registered
20 Posts
we are riding next weekend at mudd creek in jacksonville tx that is the weekend of 6/6-6/7

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
lucky. dang lucky.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
well to early for me to say i will most definatly be there cause of work schedule but if i dont have to work count me in and might bring a few friends .....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts