Mud in My Blood Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Ive got my clutch apart right now. I like playing in the mud, racing, trail riding should I take my fork out now or not?
07 650 brute and I have a problem in the mud it jumps back in forth to 4x4 to 4x2 is that a actuator problem? help please

Can you really feel a difference in the low end with the KEBC removed? As flat as Florida is, I don't really think I have a use for engine braking.

Yes. You wire around it when you wire the relay so it's not doing anything and you need to unplug it so there's no signal going to it. My 4x4 works fine with the switch. the display always says 4x4 but mine works based on the position of the switch and I can kinda hear when the actuator on the front diff switches over.

Removed the actuator fork on my 750 brute yesterday, put the old clutch cover with bad bearing back on, save new one for later. I pluged the actuator motor wires back up, everthing 2wl4wl light it all works great. Relay & v-force clutch cover is next.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.