Mud in My Blood Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
I did this mod a few weeks ago and i am very pleased.. noticeable improvement from dead stop. Before mod: I had to stand up and throw myself down on the seat to bring the front end straight up.. After mod: Seated position and just pull the bars :bigok: and i can set her on the back rack.. definitely climbs out the whole better now...

Thanks MIMB

I'm trying to completely do away with my KEBC but it doesn't specify which SPDT relay to get and really does not explain how to wire it up any help would be welcomed.

^i would say i'd send you a pre-wired relay, but I forgot I put it on txdads brute. The mod is actually very easy to do if your reading through the how to and looking at your bike while doing so. I think it may have taken me 20 mins to do his, and I think we even stopped for a beer break lol.

-Killing Time Using Tapatalk-

Yeah I know it will be simple I just went to get the relay the other day and their are 3 different ones what voltage does it need to be and which wires do I tie into exactly? That just was not made clear to me in the how tos

just to clarify here. This will stop the 2wd/4wd light from flashing back and forth?
No you would have to completely bypass the entire kebc actuator for there to be any effect on the electronics.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.