Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 8" lift off of my 07 King Quad 700. It is a SLC Lift w/ Turner Axles, 32x10x14 Silverbacks, and 14x6 Douglas Diablo Black Chrome Wheels. I am selling it because it is just too much for the guys we ride with. Makes it to easy when you can go through everything in 2wd and all of your buddies are getting stuck with 29.5 tires. I built the bike last winter because i had nothing better to do. So i am selling the lift, tires and wheels to go a little different route this winter. Doing everything like this would normally run around $5200, just shoot me a message and make me an offer because i still dont know how much I would take for it.
Thanks for looking at it.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
would you sell just tires and wheels?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I would be willing to sell just the tires and wheels because not everyone wants the tires and wheels with the lift. Just make me an offer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
how much you looking to get for them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said man just make me an offer, these tires and wheels have only been on the bike for about 10 hours so they are in perfect shape. I know brand new they cost around $2000 plus tax. So just make me an offer.

·
Administrator
15,337 Posts
Were did you get the lift done at
His original post says SLC which is State Line Customs. I'm not sure if they are even still around. When they first got started they did some crappy work. Welds sucked, and sometimes things weren't aligned properly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts