Mud in My Blood Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
^^^^ yea I was thinking the same lol, now the Zillas yes they are lighter but the MUDZillas are heavy.
so on my 2012 Foreman 500 I should be able to fit 28" Skinny/Wide Zillas no lift? more pics would be appreciated.
U can fit 30s no lift

I rather be riding rack deep then using TAPATALK on my iPhone 4

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
From what I have read the Mudzillas weigh more than Outlaws and Backs
My mudzillas are skinnys. 30x9x14. Weigh 34.4 pounds. Outlaws weigh 35lbs in skinnys. But before in started ma 7" lift build I cleared ma 30s with no lift. And pulled them great with dual paddles

I rather be riding rack deep then using TAPATALK on my iPhone 4

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Greenbrute no more kawa I know you got a sxs but also a new Honda
sold The RZR XP and got a house lol now back to Honda until kawi gets something new!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
28-9-14 zillas 420 at

100 things to do and wasting time on tapatalk!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
New here. Wanting to run 28x9x14 and 28x11x14 on my my stock 420(sra). Will they fit? If not what lift to go with? I could also to the 28x9 all the way around?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Should fit

100 things to do and wasting time on tapatalk!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
New here. Wanting to run 28x9x14 and 28x11x14 on my my stock 420(sra). Will they fit? If not what lift to go with? I could also to the 28x9 all the way around?
They will fit with no lift an with a 2" lift

Sippin cold beer and going deep!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alrighty good deal and thanks..Some people say they will some say they won't so it has been a toss up and I don't want 27's and I don't really want to put a lift on it just yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 27x12-12 Vamps on the rear mounted on stock rear wheels. Measures 28.5" tall. 27x10-12 Vamps up front on stock front wheels. Measure 25.5" tall. Yes three inches difference! Rear has no rub. Fronts would hit footboard braces every now and then.

A coil spacer lift later and now the fronts only hit on extreme articulation. Should have two EDL Vamps to.even things out tomorrow. I am removing the front floor board rods completely and being careful until I can order the fender kit.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
92 Posts
Alrighty good deal and thanks..Some people say they will some say they won't so it has been a toss up and I don't want 27's and I don't really want to put a lift on it just yet.
with no lift on ur 420 sra u can fit 29.5 with lil rubbing in back on outer lip of the black plastic to u will clear 28s no problem at all

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are ordered as of this afternoon so I will post on this thread again once I get them on and let you know how they fit!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just installed the EDLs up front on my Foreman. I do not think its possible to fit true 28s. I almost rub the rods up front sitting on level ground with 2" coil spacer lift. I am considering a 2" bracket lift up front on top of the coil spacer lift. 4" total up front.

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
2" coil spacer lift does not provide 2" of lift, and you will not have 4" of total lift... it KILLS me when I see people advertise something as having a 4" lift...

spring spacers do nothing but remove sag from the spring, make it stiff as a log truck, and eventually, will cause premature spring wear.... and you'll be right back where you were w/ a soft saggy un-fixable spring that has to be replaced. You can't "LIFT" a machine w/ a spacer, as all you are doing is maxing out the shock at all times.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My tape.measure revealed a 2.5" lift front and 2" in the rear. My front is maxed out and rear has more that I could go up. Btw my lift was custom built for $7.38! From my favorite store, Tractor Supply!

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Measure it again in a few months after riding........... It will be gone. And agian, you didnt "lift" it, you just maxed out your springs. There's a difference.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its been on for six months and the guy that built it for me has been doing this for years. Lift is lift. Regardless of what you say I got two inches.

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Ok then... If you want to think that. I just wouldnt go telling people... And FYI, I've been doing this for years myself...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hahahahhahaha. P people like this crack me up with the spring spacer lift. All u did cat was take out bike sag. But if u wanna put a 2" lift on top of the spring spacers u better call turner ad get u an hd u joint. Ur stock will be in a bind and eventually break. But u will prolly prove me wrong on this like u are trying to do with p. but we have been doing this for Years. We know what goes down when u do something with a bike. Js. But always remember young one, spacers don't give lift they take out bike sag and make bike ride like a tank!

Sippin cold beer and going deep!!

61 - 80 of 105 Posts