Mud in My Blood Forum banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Ok let me explain something as I have been doing this for years also and have some of these products such as spring spacers....technically they do NOT lift the bike, I will put it in simple numbers so people understand.... it works as a factory bike sits just say at 4in well then when u sit on bike it goes to 3in now with springs spacers your bike may sit at 5in when not on it and once you sit on it it goes back to say 3-4in therefore being back to where you started really as it stiffens the load rating, as was said already...so really yes you get a bit of a tiny lift when not on bike but what good does that do cuz only time you need clearance is when riding, hopefully this can be understood

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yes!

Sippin cold beer and going deep!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hahahahhahaha. P people like this crack me up with the spring spacer lift. All u did cat was take out bike sag. But if u wanna put a 2" lift on top of the spring spacers u better call turner ad get u an hd u joint. Ur stock will be in a bind and eventually break. But u will prolly prove me wrong on this like u are trying to do with p. but we have been doing this for Years. We know what goes down when u do something with a bike. Js. But always remember young one, spacers don't give lift they take out bike sag and make bike ride like a tank!

Sippin cold beer and going deep!!
x2 u bro all the spacer will do is max the shock back out because u cannot extend the shock more then it is all u will do is make the spring stiffer to beable to take more weight

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have 26'' Mudlites on my '01 Rancher 4x4, could I put 28''s on it with no GR??

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Something light like a 28" Zilla would probably do fine.

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I'd say no.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have 26'' Mudlites on my '01 Rancher 4x4, could I put 28''s on it with no GR??
i say no since my bro in law had 28/12 backs scrub on the back on his 500 rubicon

·
Registered
28 Posts
Would a 23% or 39% gear reduction be enough to turn 30' Silverbacks or 29.5 Outlaws?

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
There's are threads for that. Please search. This is a thread about what tires fit STOCK.

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone5

·
Registered
399 Posts
Haven't posted in a while, but figured I'd add I recently put 27x10 edls on a 06 rancher 350 using IRS wheels and 2 spacers on the rear. No rubbing at all with no lift.

100 things to do and wasting time on Tapatalk!!!

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

100 things to do and wasting time on Tapatalk!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Is this honda completely stock?

I'd imagine so, I have 28x9x14 Zillas on my 420 auto and they fit with no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 105 Posts