Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on HL and i guess i would start one here.

Put anything down here on what you would like Kawasaki to change in these next few years on any Kawi machine. then if we get enough useful info we can send it in to kawi to help them from the customers point of veiw.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
I would like to see it stretched a few inches, at least and 850, and fix the seals and stronger front differential.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to see it stretched a few inches, at least and 850, and fix the seals and stronger front differential.
that would be nice. i would like to see the gas tank redesigned, i dont like the lip on the outside where sand and mud can get in

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
i wood like 951 not like the chunder cat not to hat on the Arctic Cat lovers lol and a stock snorkel kit series with custom paint jobs and beter bumpers my 09 s got none

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Kawaie also needs to do something about the 4wd engaugement, how about being able to engauge 4wd on the fly instead of haveing to near about stop. I also agree with the better diff. seals. Also make the front diff.s stronger and better lubricated. Bigger motors to compete with the Caned Hams, and Popos. I am sure I will think of more later, but right now, this is the highlights. It probablly wont do any good to list all of this, because I have never herd of any Kawie designers keeping up with the forums. Just my $.02

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah guys. keep em comin

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i near bout gurantee you will see an all new front diff engagement system - very similar to what suzuki has.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Seals, Seals, Seals, Seals, Seals. That's something they need to work on bad. I have a yamaha and a Kawasaki and the Kawasaki has had a rear seal put in and now I have to replace the front. Not even a year old.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would like to see the components under the seat covered up a little better

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would like to see it not overheat as much

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to see it not overheat as much
:agreed: i had my brute a week and it overheated so bad! i relocated the radiator the next week. The protection on the radiator isnt that good either:disappointed:

·
The Muskeg Magician
22 Posts
Okay here we go......

Output seals fail after a few rides - I think this happens on every one.
Air intake system is a joke - I dont care what Kawi says - Fix it.
Radiators plug up way too easy - Possibly larger fin spacing.
Upgrade all driveshafts/CV Joints - If you've ever compared a Brute to a Can-am you know what im talking about here.
What the **** is with the gas tank - I mean seriously.
Larger bumper tubing/stronger material/design - You really shouldnt be able to bend it with you hands.
Redesign tie rod ends so the nuts dont work loose - its an easy fix I know but why should you have to fix something so simple?
Keep the "Brute" look - Still the nicest looking machine out there.
Keep up with the times - Horsepower ratings havent been comparable for 2 years.
The Diff-Lock trigger was cool - 5 years ago - Keep up with the times!

All I got for now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the should also make a "Muddin Edition" and come with laws and stock snorkels.:rockn:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Okay here we go......

Output seals fail after a few rides - I think this happens on every one.
Air intake system is a joke - I dont care what Kawi says - Fix it.
Radiators plug up way too easy - Possibly larger fin spacing.
Upgrade all driveshafts/CV Joints - If you've ever compared a Brute to a Can-am you know what im talking about here.
What the **** is with the gas tank - I mean seriously.
Larger bumper tubing/stronger material/design - You really shouldnt be able to bend it with you hands.
Redesign tie rod ends so the nuts dont work loose - its an easy fix I know but why should you have to fix something so simple?
Keep the "Brute" look - Still the nicest looking machine out there.
Keep up with the times - Horsepower ratings havent been comparable for 2 years.
The Diff-Lock trigger was cool - 5 years ago - Keep up with the times!

All I got for now.
Good list, have to agree with it all. I really could not believe the gas tank during my first cleaning. Who in the world came up with this. The seals should be the #1 priority.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
better protection on the airbox and intake would be good too. the air box on the brutes are higher than any other i have ever seen

1 - 20 of 39 Posts