Mud in My Blood Forum banner

121 - 140 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I will have to get some pics of mine tomorrow I just finished gettin my 6" miter cuts put in. I just gotta slide them about 3" forwards tomorrow and bolt um in, it got dark on me and my shop (the driveway) isnt lit up to well.

·
Registered
359 Posts
07 Classic Duramax. Pretty much stock besides a fingerstick/blocker plate. All the normal goodies as well.....tires, toolbox, brushguard, audio system and spray-in liner.

Pre-toolbox, brushguard and at the time I was running 295s

Goodies and 285s

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here is mine I still didnt have time to finish um today but here is what I got.

Here is my custom stack covers HAHA....

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
If the hemi sells quick I have a few picked out

Fords both have the 7.3L in it, dodge has 5.9

The top one is the one I really want.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I like the top truck too. I wanted a crew cab but settled for a truck just like the white ext cab. I love my superduty. Should have bought a diesel yrs ago. Has tons of power and so reliable. I got over 251k on mine and still goin. Just added some Miter cut stacks like the truck above. Makes it sound a lot meaner. If you get one of the 7.3's do the donaldson airfilter set up. It helps a lot. You can hear that turbo scream.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Go with the CC stroke and never look back.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
nice finally found 1 i see

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Yeah not to good of a picture but only one I have at the moment. I pretty sure I have a boost leak but can't find it. But no problems other than that, that I have found.

I gave 16,500 for it 2005 lariat 4x4, power everything (dual seats, windows, locks, rear window slider), spray in bed liner. 172,000 miles when I got it on 7/22 now has 1744 00.

Good luck on finding a good one jon.

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Well someone found a good one, the top one sold... :( and the second one, owner said a guy was suppose to come get it today or tomorrow. Both of them are Lariat 4x4's. Both around $10,000. Around 200K miles on them. One was a 2000 and the other a 2003.

The dodge is a 99, not sure how many miles waiting on a reply. But, it looks clean in the pics. It's loaded & they want like $7000 for it. I expect it to have over 200K miles too but, that should be nothing on a 5.9 Cummins.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its really nothin on any newer diesel. I have had to replace every acessery on the front of the motor of my Cummins and they all hit at around 200k-210k luckly I have a very very good connection at O'riellys.

That isnt a bad price though for a truck like that.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I know where a 01 dodge is 3500 cummins 4x4 6-speed ext cab. With a good bit of work done to it you can own.................................. Hell its even got stacks in it..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dually. Its my truck. I found a D-Max I want and cant have 2 trucks sittin in the yard.

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Ah I dont need that much truck!! haha..

·
Registered
223 Posts
A truck is like a boat, there never big enough... HAHA.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
my 03 duramax wit full skids front to back and a big ol bumper. stock except for cuttin the muiffler out and putting a tip on it.

121 - 140 of 411 Posts