Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Honored Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks as though I'm jumping on the "Little Black Rifle" (AR-style)bandwagon. I'm looking into the Smith and Wesson M&P-15 with the Mag-pul stocks in a .223 caliber. Looking to start coyote hunting on some of the farm property around the house here as well as having a little fun out on the range.

Which "Little Black Rifle" do you have?

Post up sum pic's!

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
colt (not all stock) eoteck sighting system, green lazer back up,match grade upper, coustom trigger work(makes bump firing simple) will be getting 22lr conversion soon

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Back before I lost mine in a boating accident, I had a DPMS, .223. Sorry, the pics got lost in the accident also along with the 2,000 rounds of battle pack ammo. :34:

·
Honored Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad about that accident D! Sure you dont have any pic's of it BEFORE the loss?

;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
i have the dpms panther raptr.. shoots .223 and .556.. awesome gun..

mine is identical to this one.. i've put about 15 rounds thru it.. if anyone ever shows up on my property, they will meet junior and me..

·
Registered
282 Posts
I had the Colt Nato bull barrel, I bought an AK47 after that I trade the Colt for another Ak47 and a AK74. I will never buy another AR, They look impressive but having one is more hype than anything.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I had the Colt Nato bull barrel, I bought an AK47 after that I trade the Colt for another Ak47 and a AK74. I will never buy another AR, They look impressive but having one is more hype than anything.

parden my stupidity but what round is an ak74 ????????

·
Registered
282 Posts
5.45x39

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I HAVE A SMITH & WESSON M&P 15t, WITH A FEW GOODIES...BUT IT'S FOR SALE RIGHT NOW...

INTERNET TOO SLOW IN IRAQ TO TRY AND POST PICS...I'M SURE I HAVE SOME ON THIS SITE SOMEWHERE...

·
Banned
365 Posts
The ak47 uses a 7.62 nato round. Can't remember the 7.62 x ????... Hey Drillersgodeeper, what is the rest of the round info? It's been 7 years since I left Iraq...

·
Registered
282 Posts
The ak47 uses a 7.62 nato round. Can't remember the 7.62 x ????... Hey Drillersgodeeper, what is the rest of the round info? It's been 7 years since I left Iraq...
The AK47 is 7.63x39
The AK74 is 5.45x39

·
Registered
282 Posts
typo 7.62

·
Registered
282 Posts
The AK74 is not as popular as the AK47 so ammo is alot cheaper. It will bump fire easier and is alot of fun to shoot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my wife a DPMS 308LR for her birthday 2 years ago. Fun to shoot but too heavy to pack. Still looking for a good deal to appear. Picked up a couple of pistols at a yard sale yesterday so another black gun could be around the next yard sale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You could say that I'm addicted as well. So much so that I started my own business to custom build AR's and 1911's. Here are a few examples of our EBR's ->

We'll build just about anything that you could ever dream up. It's a lot of fun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
.22lr, .38 special snubnose, .357 long barrel and a bow

·
Registered
39 Posts

Benelli Nova 12 ga pump..before i camod' it

Smith and Wesson M&P15ps with a buncha stuff on it...

·
Honored Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice! I love the Magpul stuff on my M&P!

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah it has alot of magpul stuff on it...stock, trigger guard, B.A.D. lever, sights (only cuz the troy ones i had fell apart while i was shooting) the rail covers, and the single point sling atachment..and i have a bunch of extra stocks and other stuff ( i change the color alot)..and besides that it has hogue grip and a grip pod bipod/front grip...and a vortex red dot..that was my second project..my first was my kimber warrior 1911 :)

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts

I KNEW I HAD A PIC ON HERE SOMEWHERE... HAD A COUPLE MORE UPGRADES SINCE THIS PIC...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts