1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
219 Posts
we have had gun registry and stipulations to owning firearms up here forever which is one of the good things about the us but ya you guys are on the downhill slope with obama.....he is power hungry and well in all reality he is on his way to becoming a black hitler i swear he took footnotes from him im surprised he doesnt have concentration camps in the middle east.......YET!!!!! its too bad you guys didnt have better options on who to vote for......we have better people to vote for but noone will because they are afraid of change everyone knows how bad our government sucks and dont want to bring in a party that sucks worse and send our country downhill and after seeing everything that bringing obama in has done for you i cant blame them......definatly not a good example of change in a country

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Bud I honestly don't see them taking our guns away. You got to remember our government are all about money and they would loose billions in taxes and fees and they ain't about to take money out of their on pockets. The way I see it if you can't legally buy a firearm you don't have the right to bare one either.

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
That's been on going for a while. Liberal wont stop until we're all broke and defenseless. Though, ill start shooting them first if they get that far w/ it lol

·
Registered
752 Posts
I admit I use to think they will try to rid us of our guns for the sole fact we can't take arms against the gov. But after some thought I don't think they ever will. They may crack down on assault weapons and class 3 though. It's big money for the gov. There greedy and in the south the gun/ammunition business is big. If they ever was to try they'd be met with heavy opposition though just saying.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
They will never take the guns. They will take all the ammo. Then the guns are useless

·
Tech Advisor
875 Posts
They will never take the guns. They will take all the ammo. Then the guns are useless
Agreed ....
I have been stocking up for 4 years now. I aim to have 5k rounds for each of the 30 something fire arms I own. For those of you who buy ammo often , I bet you remember the day after Obama took office as prez the cost of ammo rose 510% over night . How ridiculous is that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
752 Posts
Agreed ....
I have been stocking up for 4 years now. I aim to have 5k rounds for each of the 30 something fire arms I own. For those of you who buy ammo often , I bet you remember the day after Obama took office as prez the cost of ammo rose 510% over night . How ridiculous is that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang my goal was 1k for each. I got some catching up to do. What's your address by the way in case shtf? Lol I'm coming to your place.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yep, it will be treated like tobacco. They will tax the ever living **** out of ammo to the point it will barely be affordable and use taxpayer dollars to make anti-gun commercials to slowly convince the general public guns are bad and can hurt you.

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Do ya'll realize that if all the hunters in the US got together, we would be the biggest army in the world? 250,000 LICENSED hunters, just in the state of Alabama. That doesnt include all the sport shooters, and people who hunt private land & dont need/buy a license.

Here's stats from www.huntingpa.com website:

These are LICENSED hunters only:
Pennsylvania 1,299,372
Michigan 1,005,000
Wisconsin 894,543
New York 812,446
Texas 645,000
Alabama 250,000 (added per our stats page)
------------------------
..........4,906,361 hunters in those states alone. Anyone else in the world have an army thats almost 5 million strong, and that's only 6 of the 48 cont. states accounted for.

Long story short, they wont TAKE away anything from us ever. If they think they can, just look at these numbers. Our militia would be too strong for any army minus bio and nuclear warfare.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Do ya'll realize that if all the hunters in the US got together, we would be the biggest army in the world? 250,000 LICENSED hunters, just in the state of Alabama. That doesnt include all the sport shooters, and people who hunt private land & dont need/buy a license.

Here's stats from www.huntingpa.com website:

These are LICENSED hunters only:
Pennsylvania 1,299,372
Michigan 1,005,000
Wisconsin 894,543
New York 812,446
Texas 645,000
Alabama 250,000 (added per our stats page)
------------------------
..........4,906,361 hunters in those states alone. Anyone else in the world have an army thats almost 5 million strong, and that's only 6 of the 48 cont. states accounted for.

Long story short, they wont TAKE away anything from us ever. If they think they can, just look at these numbers. Our militia would be too strong for any army minus bio and nuclear warfare.
Wow:eek:To bad a lot of pa hunters just go the first day of rifle and thats it.

·
Registered
752 Posts
All we gotta do is organize

·
Registered
486 Posts
Or secede.

If you can't duck it... Leave it alone.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Only 4 states havent filed for succession given that any one over the age of 13 can file one the only states actually getting alot of signatures is texas Louisiana and alabama texas has 23000 and needs 25000 for a answer from the white house but if the obama admin bans guns i look for these petitions to be refiled and the number will skyrocket

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Only 4 states havent filed for succession given that any one over the age of 13 can file one the only states actually getting alot of signatures is texas Louisiana and alabama texas has 23000 and needs 25000 for a answer from the white house but if the obama admin bans guns i look for these petitions to be refiled and the number will skyrocket
Check back again now, Texas is WAY over the 25,000 minimum, Louisiana was 26,000 this morning, and Alabama was hitting 18,000 so we're not too far away lol. I think New York of all places had almost enough as well.

·
Registered
752 Posts
MIMB militia?? Lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Texas hit the 25K mark in under 72 hours.

If you can't duck it... Leave it alone.

·
Registered
287 Posts
It will never happen. If by some odd chance it does i know that almost every house hold in the south has atleast one if not many guns behind their front door. I wish the government luck because it will get dirty.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I got ALOT and ALOT of ammo!!!!

I rather be riding rack deep then using TAPATALK on my iPhone 4

1 - 20 of 23 Posts