Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find someone who sells or can build a custom lift anywhere from 4"-6" for my 07' 420 with a solid rear axil

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
I will look for someone to build the shafts. Building the lift is not a problem

·
Registered
67 Posts
CATVOS has a honda 420 on there flikr pics page of a Honda conversion. i thin its a foreman 420 with a 6" or 8" lift & sra conversted into a irs rear suspension.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
That is the bad part about having a SRA. No matter how big of a lift you get, your ground clearance on your rear axel is still limited by what size tires you put on.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
what part of la are you from look up a guy on here pondhopper .. he builds lifts for anything .. dunno prices and dunno time frame he is from around the dallas area...

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts
That is sick ! My son has a 420 no way I'm letting him see this bike with Christmas just around the corner

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
pond hopper were yea been son..lol.. look on your forum as a guest man you biuldin big things man..lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
thats no doubt... he def builds em big! good thing for me is hes 30 minutes from my front door & prob cheaper than the shreveport boys

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
you building lifts full time now or still a side job? you doing some jam up work

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
when you do an irs swap you use rincon stuff.. i'm guessing how does it hold up and could you use another brand or ie just easier to use honda running gear. lets say on a 300 or 420

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pond, what diff would you use on an IRS conversion for the 300??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts