·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for a good all around tire for my use it for all types of work
Dragging trees
Plowing snow
Pulling trailers of dirt and rock
It is used in fields as well as woods and some mud and rocky river beds.

Looking for recommendations, Stock size? I have aftermarket rims on it in the stock size, I am still running stock tires but they are starting to get low on tread. Thanks

·
Administrator
15,543 Posts

^^ All the info you could ever want... well, minus anything that's been created in the last couple of years. lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am pretty happy with my ITP Blackwaters on a Honda Foreman.

·
Administrator
15,543 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have a set of kantai mongrels on my brute 650 and it plows through pretty much everything; its also a work/play quad as i live on a commercial horse farm so it sees everything from muck (not mud, but muck in paddocks before we dredge them every so often with the branson tractor) deep new england snow, and rocky woodlands (CT, the rock garden state)

the only thing that is a little iffy is slick clay mud does give it some pause but it still works pretty well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Current size on quad is 25-8-12 Front and 25-11-12 Rear. I just ordered the Sunf Power 1 in 26-9-12 and 26-11-12 Rear. Hopefully I like them, I have been on the fence about going up in size slightly hopefully I don't regret it. I had to make a decision as we blew a tire out yesterday doing tree work.

Reactions: Polaris425

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the SunF Power 1's in 26x9x12 FR and 26x11x12 rear mounted, I did not meassure but the quad with out a doubt sits higher then 1/2 over the factory tires, Now these are new and factory was about half worn but there is a huge difference. I'll get used to it and I hope they hold up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts