Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone I'm new to the forum this is my 2012 sportman 800efi new this thing absolutely blew me away as my first over 350cc machine but over the years the wear and tear and probably not the best matinence on my part has made this old girl a little sluggish I have moved on and now mostly drive a sxs out trail riding but always loved riding a quad more especially in the mud and skeg here in central Alberta so my big question is does anyone know of anyone that builds mud racing polaris quads or can point me in the right direction to build this thing up I want to go crazy with it and have something better then a new stock machine when I'm done

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that thing is sick and yes for the most part I'm sure I can do lots of it but stuff like boring cylinders out decking heads I dont have the proper tools for it I have installed lift kits a arms and mounted bigger tires to my machines but not sure what all I can do drive train wise myself without having machining capabilities

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ended up finding big bore kit from Millennium Tech they have multiple for this machine probably going to get the billet 5mm over and then rubber down customs still makes 2" lift kits rad relocates and some part for the air box to make the snorkel easier I'm hopeful that the rzr 800 and the sportsman 800 are the same engine if so I'll be able to get a more aggressive cam fairly easy if not well idk the search goes on I guess

1 - 3 of 3 Posts