Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading for the Marengo ride on Friday!! Anyone else heading that way??:rockn:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are you staying?

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Wish I could make it!! Seems like every year something comes up during Marengo. I'll be at Camp Beauregard for my 3 weeks National Guard Summer Camp. SUCKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to see your Brute in action!! Looks like an awesome set up!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think they have a bar :thinking:.. I will be in a Red CC Chevy pulling a Green Brute, Camo Brute and Camo Grizzly!!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I'll be there with 3 other brutes and no to the bar, there is no drinking allowed at all on the ride. They will fine you. It is a charity event and it takes place on a wildlife refuge. I know this sucks really bad, but thats why you go friday night and drink enough so that you don't wanna drink saturday hehe!

·
Registered
28 Posts
my self and msmud3 will be there at the campground hopin for 3 or 4 on friday afternoon we will be in a grey Duramax 3/4 ton pullin a 32' crossroads camper...would love to see ya'll so come on over and say hello....even stay for a drank or 2 or 12 or 22 who konws haha...and if that's what the swamp is lookin like up there....i'm sure glad i got M.I.M.B snorks!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts