Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas it's getting close again. I know some of you here are gonna make it. I am planning on going on Tuesday the 24th and leaving Sunday. Post up if you're gonna go and maybe we can all get a ride up together. Always great to meet new people !! Not sure how many in our group is going yet, I'm going if I have to go solo. This will be my 6th or 7th year in a row going, gonna be a blast as always !!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll be there with a pretty big group of people.
Ole Nasty what part of texas did you move too?

·
Registered
56 Posts
me and some friend be there think we leaving that thursday

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Some of our group are planing on going this yr will be 1of them if I can get everything caught up an ready

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm in!!!!!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'll be there well that's the plan anyways. We need to try and meet up I'll be with a small group everyone I used to ride with has started getting out of all the riding and I'm needing to meet some new people to ride with!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm goin. Tuesday to Sunday. Will be my 4th year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah we can all get together for a ride one evening. Looks like we will be flying the mimb banner so just look for it.

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
The MIMB Banner is on it's way to J2... he should have it middle of this week.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey post some pics of it when you get it in!!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like plans have changed again. Gonna be going by myself now. Anyone wanna meet up and travel and camp together ?? If I can't find at least one or two people that wanna camp then I might change plans.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never would have thought it would be so hard to find people to go ride and have a great time. One buddy of mine brought up RYC the week before mud nats, they are having trucks gone wild. He was one that was goin to nats with me but has a wedding to go to that weekend, so he mentioned maybe him and I going there instead. It's pretty much the same distance from here to there as it is Texas, so can anyone give me a little info on the park, is it worth driving that far ?? Can we get in early like before they open for the event that Friday ?? Don't wanna drive that far and only stay two nights. Would like to stay at least four nights.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pic of the Banner. As of right now I'm still gonna make the trip and will be camping on the hill by the back gate. Still going solo right now so look for the banner and stop by and say hi, I'ma need some people to ride with !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ill be there Tue morning. Out crew running short this year so only a few of us. Not sure where we camping at yet but more than welcome to join up!

·
Registered
399 Posts
J2 I'm close to the same boat, just me and my sis and her boyfriend coming. Got another group from up north supposed to meet up with us.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When are yall getting there and where do you plan to camp at ?? Last plan for me was to meet up with Daniel "Sloboy" on here as I was going through Mississippi but that fell through cause he has to go back to work a week early. So now I'm back to square one going by myself. I always camp on the hill by the back gate because there is ALOT less traffic up there and much quieter. I am planning on leaving around 2am Tuesday morning which will put me getting there somewhere around 2pm that afternoon.

·
Registered
399 Posts
We're planning about the same, I'm in NE MS so if we're rolling by 3 am it'll put us there around 9 to 10 am. I've always camped just up from the ice trailor on top of the hill between the two roads but I'm open to any other spots. We've had bad luck getting circled in up there.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

So sloboy isn't goin to make it at all?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope he ain't gonna make it. He said he has to go back to work a week earlier than he thought he did. Yeah we have gotten circled in too but heck that happens everywhere out there, I try to pick a spot where they can't block me in like that. But I have went to sleep and there was no one around me, woke up the next morning and I was completely crowded from all sides, like people 20' away. HAHA Sucks too cause I like to take it easy on Saturday nights and get up to head out early on Sunday morning since it's a 12 hour drive for me, and most people are still passed out at that time. lol If I can't find a spot up by the back gate I was thinking about camping back where you go left at the ice trailer in there somewhere. I'm still suppose to be getting back with Jody from Outkast Fabworx and see where they are camping at, he said I was welcome to camp with them if I wanted to, he said to call him the Monday before and see what their plans are. Not sure how that will work out......None the less yall will be getting there a few hours before I will so maybe we can just swap numbers and we can get in touch with each other that Tuesday. I'll have my camper so I will have some extra sleeping spots if people need it. Shower and bathroom too. LMAO

1 - 20 of 47 Posts